February 21, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 19778 times)

January 12, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
Reply #90

bigl1cks

Could be our Vardy
anything but long ball!

January 12, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
Reply #91

KoemansNumberTens

People can have an opinion of what type of player he is, an opinion of his temperament, what he might bring to the squad and a million other things but the only people who JUDGE value are the people within the club who put up the money and know what THEY are looking for.

Sorry but that's nonsense. You can't debate the value of a signing if you don't factor in cost

Andy Carroll was a bad buy because they paid 35m for him. If they'd got him for 500k the same player would have been a fantastic buy

January 12, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
Reply #92

gizzblue

Sorry but that's nonsense. You can't debate the value of a signing if you don't factor in cost

Andy Carroll was a bad buy because they paid 35m for him. If they'd got him for 500k the same player would have been a fantastic buy
But again does value really matter to anyone on here ???.. when it's sweet fuck all to do with any of us in reality.

He's either good enough 'go get him' or shite 'don't bother' ..... especially in the ever increasing mad hatters tea party figures being bandied about for players and the wages lately .

January 12, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
Reply #93

KoemansNumberTens

But again does value really matter to anyone on here ???.. when it's sweet fuck all to do with any of us in reality.

He's either good enough 'go get him' or shite 'don't bother' ..... especially in the ever increasing mad hatters tea party figures being bandied about for players and the wages lately .

Of course it does because we have a budget. We get more for the money if we get value

January 12, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Reply #94

gizzblue

Of course it does because we have a budget. We get more for the money if we get value
But we don't get shit in reality .. ..cos we Don't get a say at the end of the day do we .

The control freaks among us..really have to let the men actually running the club worry about the money😆.side of it.
Also what budget are we talking has Moshi told you how much has willing to spend like ?.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:01:47 AM by gizzblue »

January 12, 2018, 03:13:29 AM
Reply #95

KoemansNumberTens

But we don't get shit in reality .. ..cos we Don't get a say at the end of the day do we .

The control freaks among us..really have to let the men actually running the club worry about the money😆.side of it.
Also what budget are we talking has Moshi told you how much has willing to spend like ?.

So what's the point of a Walcott thread..... we don't get a say. What's the point of any of them. Should just have threads on what we are having for tea or what colour pants we are gonna wear.

January 12, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
Reply #96

blue slug

So what's the point of a Walcott thread..... we don't get a say. What's the point of any of them. Should just have threads on what we are having for tea or what colour pants we are gonna wear.

I had chicken and rice and wearing Star Wars pants 👍

January 12, 2018, 03:21:45 AM
Reply #97

KoemansNumberTens

I had chicken and rice and wearing Star Wars pants 👍

Very nice. I'm currently in a pair of superman jimjams and shamefully I had 8 penguins for tea. The chocolate bar not the bird. Just not very good for a diet

January 12, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
Reply #98

blue slug

We should start a new thread lol 😆

January 12, 2018, 03:29:50 AM
Reply #99

UnsyisaRhino

Such a bizarre point of view. We dont have unlimited funds and we do have to consider the long term effects of what we spend, on who and with shat wages.

The value of any player is automatically linked to what you pay and how that compares to players in the squad and of similar ability elsewhere.

Its not about being a control freak, its about assessing thr quality of a purchase, any purchase.

January 12, 2018, 03:30:47 AM
Reply #100

Ramjam

Pork curry and my lucky Everton undies, curry was great but need a couple of new signings for the undies to kick on
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 12, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
Reply #101

gizzblue

Oh well debate away to your hearts content on "value" as only you and Moshi know how much he has to blow on wages and transfers  ..the rest of us will just debate if their good enough or not ...and he is .😉

January 12, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
Reply #102

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 12, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
Reply #103

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he would have had a better ratio than 1 in 4.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 12, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
Reply #104

Hawkandro

I agree to a point but I would prefer a winger for the now

Lozano would be a winger for the now. Great talent.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.