November 15, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 27169 times)

January 12, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
Read 27169 times

Stumpy

He’s an ageing athlete, not a footballer

My lads a goner,and he's always refered to Walcott as a sprinter in football boots.It's a big no off me,i've never rated him.

January 12, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
Reply #1

Stumpy

My lads a goner,and he's always refered to Walcott as a sprinter in football boots.It's a big no off me,i've never rated him.
Sorry,my lads not a goner,he's a gooner lol.

January 14, 2018, 02:19:20 AM
Reply #2

Stumpy

Why is Sam trying to sign a winger when we already have them, and not concentrating on a LB?

Exactly.I can't believe the lack of urgency to get a left back in.It's paramount we get one just to get that fraud martina out of the side.

January 14, 2018, 10:07:56 PM
Reply #3

Stumpy

By his own admission Martina is surprised he has played so much.  He's doing his best he can as a right back playing left back, cut him some slack. It isn't his fault  the ineptitude at the club made him the only one available to play that position

I'm not really having a go at martina per se,he's not good enough for us end of story.It's not his fault he's playing week in week out,he's not the worst player all the time,but it is a massive problem for us,and has been since baines was injured.My rant is the lack of urgency sorting this out.