September 24, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 25948 times)

January 13, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
Read 25948 times

everton1952

It might be hard to get players good enough for the top 6 to sign for a club aiming for 10th with one eye on the dog fight a few points below.

January 16, 2018, 08:16:59 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

As I said my biggest worry is that we practically have the most negative manager in the league.

We will probably still see 3 DM's and Rooney in forcing Sig out wide.

Can't help but feel we wont see the potential of the players we have under Sam. 

Which players in particular do you fear will not have their potential realised under Allardyce?

January 16, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

If it isn't bad enough watching a great Shite team beat a great City team last week, and listening to Carra tossing himself off over it ever since, now we get massive infiltration by former Kopites. I hear they want Goodison Park as a car park for their matchdays. Where does it all end?  Have you heard the Kopite joke about Everton's new ground? They have named it "The Pothole". i.e. it will never get filled. It is all a joke I know, except for last week's match which was painfully true and the Carra gloating.   

January 16, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

I usually think I am bad but Christ mate, you aren't half one negative bastard.
Errr no, I was trying to lighten the mood by being funny. The Pothole bit was funny wasn't it?

January 16, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

Some of them may be like the City/Utd fans who are so rich they buy the tickets and don't turn up. West Ham's last home game announced a full house. There were thousands of empty seats.  Arsenal ditto. It is raining, it is cold, it is on the box, why bother travelling? Who cares if you are loaded?