September 25, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 25953 times)

January 10, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Read 25953 times

therealdunc

Theo ,
If your reading this, please do the right thing and join Southampton.

Regards,
Your footballing friend,
Therealdunc
Blue

January 10, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
Reply #1

therealdunc

Arsenal looking to sign Christian Pavon, probably to replace Walcott. Another player we should be looking at instead; young, hungry and not yet hit his peak years.

Agree 100%, they will be buying someone up and coming on lower wages than Walcott and far more potential .

Blue

January 11, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Reply #2

therealdunc

Heís an ageing athlete, not a footballer
Blue

January 16, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
Reply #3

therealdunc

As I said my biggest worry is that we practically have the most negative manager in the league.

We will probably still see 3 DM's and Rooney in forcing Sig out wide.

Can't help but feel we wont see the potential of the players we have under Sam.

The defence much improved under Sam

Sam has a record for turning players around, especially midfielders

But yeah, he is the most negative manager in the world ever and itís trendy to hate someone whoís had barely 6 weeks in a job with someone elseís squad

Blue

January 16, 2018, 08:26:10 PM
Reply #4

therealdunc

Lookman and Vlasic will probably not get the game time needed under his tenure here, at least that is what it feels like.

Sig will most likely never get played centrally either, with Rooney being accommodated.

The defence will always be sound in essence, but he just doesn't do attacking football, regardless of who he has at his disposal.

I do wonder how all those teams he kept up did so without ever playing attacking football?
What a load of rubbish not based on any of the evidence

Lookman and Vlasic didnít get a look in under Koeman and Unsy, but of course itís big sams fault they are not ready for first team football.

I must be watching different matches as every time rooney goes off, Sigurdsson goes central. But as you say it Ďneverí happens.

But as you say, itís all about ho you feel - when you footballing opinions are based on feelings not facts, you need to have a word with yourself
Blue