May 22, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 22910 times)

January 16, 2018, 09:44:30 PM
Reply #450

BlueForYou

Nolan for the coaching staff next, then?

A Kopite and Allardyce man!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 16, 2018, 09:50:42 PM
Reply #451

Mayor Farnum

Nolan for the coaching staff next, then?

A Kopite and Allardyce man!

Exaggerate much?

January 16, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
Reply #452

everton1952

If it isn't bad enough watching a great Shite team beat a great City team last week, and listening to Carra tossing himself off over it ever since, now we get massive infiltration by former Kopites. I hear they want Goodison Park as a car park for their matchdays. Where does it all end?  Have you heard the Kopite joke about Everton's new ground? They have named it "The Pothole". i.e. it will never get filled. It is all a joke I know, except for last week's match which was painfully true and the Carra gloating.   

January 16, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
Reply #453

Django

If it isn't bad enough watching a great Shite team beat a great City team last week, and listening to Carra tossing himself off over it ever since, now we get massive infiltration by former Kopites. I hear they want Goodison Park as a car park for their matchdays. Where does it all end?  Have you heard the Kopite joke about Everton's new ground? They have named it "The Pothole". i.e. it will never get filled. It is all a joke I know, except for last week's match which was painfully true and the Carra gloating.   

They sell pizza at their ground and the majority of fans watch behind an ipad.

Carragher can toss himself off as much as he likes, they always get great performances at Anfield. Their manager is a bottle job as well don't forget.

January 16, 2018, 10:01:38 PM
Reply #454

Cozzie

I usually think I am bad but Christ mate, you aren't half one negative bastard.

January 16, 2018, 10:14:31 PM
Reply #455

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Didn't we beat a similar Man City team 4-0 last season, inflicting Pep's biggest league defeat to date?

We are in bad shape at the moment, so were Spurs a few years ago. We seem to have mirrored their bad spending when they sold Bale. Seem to recall them languishing towards the bottom of the league for half a season too. We need to create a team again.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 16, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
Reply #456

everton1952

I usually think I am bad but Christ mate, you aren't half one negative bastard.
Errr no, I was trying to lighten the mood by being funny. The Pothole bit was funny wasn't it?

January 16, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
Reply #457

blue slug

Didn't we beat a similar Man City team 4-0 last season, inflicting Pep's biggest league defeat to date?

We are in bad shape at the moment, so were Spurs a few years ago. We seem to have mirrored their bad spending when they sold Bale. Seem to recall them languishing towards the bottom of the league for half a season too. We need to create a team again.

Thatís the spirit blargs a bit of positivity

January 16, 2018, 10:39:12 PM
Reply #458

D15TIN

I was by their main stand for the derby, there was a good 100 seats empty, they don't sell theirs out these days

January 16, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
Reply #459

everton1952

Some of them may be like the City/Utd fans who are so rich they buy the tickets and don't turn up. West Ham's last home game announced a full house. There were thousands of empty seats.  Arsenal ditto. It is raining, it is cold, it is on the box, why bother travelling? Who cares if you are loaded?

January 16, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
Reply #460

Bwana

Having Walcott and Nzonzi, but not Creswell, he is average at best and isnt better than Baines I dont think

He is, at least at the moment when Baines is doing the water running. Would definitely welcome him.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

January 16, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
Reply #461

Thomas

Where does Walcott fit into our side?

Odd signing.

January 16, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
Reply #462

BlueForYou

No exaggeration, Lord Mayor Show

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 16, 2018, 11:06:18 PM
Reply #463

Bwana

Just read that Walcott grew up a Liverpool fan.

Why do I do this to myself?

Youngsters make mistakes. Ask Shankly.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

January 16, 2018, 11:07:04 PM
Reply #464

Macca77