April 06, 2020, 05:49:38 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 36471 times)

January 15, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
Read 36471 times

sam of the south

Walcott is a clever sprinter who learned to toe poke forward or pass to the left at 15. Bolasie is one of the most technically gifted players to play in the PL, he just hasn't done much with it.

It's like comparing Milli Vanilli to Bob Dylan.

Is this Yannick Bolasie you are talking about? 😳
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 15, 2018, 12:22:10 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Can't believe you've just called yannick bolasie one of the most technically gifted players in the league.

That's the maddest thing anyone has ever said on here.

It's astounding
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 16, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

11? Interesting, I was thinking he might have been given 8 for some reason

Nah, that will be reserved for Gazza

Henry David Thoreau

January 17, 2018, 04:02:27 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Blue Moon have got a 4250+ page thread for Alexis Sanchez not signing for them.

Flash bastards with their big numbers
Henry David Thoreau

January 17, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

I guess we'll soon enough won't we.

That depends on what you mean by 'soon'.

Henry David Thoreau