September 22, 2019, 03:12:27 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 33199 times)

January 17, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
Read 33199 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Not a smart signing in my opinion. He averages around 40 days out a year, and that doesn't include his cruciate ligament injury in 2014 or his shoulder injury in 2008 (big layoffs).

Certainly didnít mean to like that, why such fucking negativity before the guy has even kicked a ball !
It must be horrible to have such a negative outloook, try a little positive thinking instead of raking up negative stats that have no bearing on the future.

January 17, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
As positive as those who thought Sandro would bag us 20 a season . Its an opinion and he is entitled to it like you are so why argue with everyone who doesn't agree with you . Try just ignoring comments you don't like instead .
Youíre right, we are both entitled to an opinion, heís expressed his, ive expressed mine, thatís all.

January 17, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe you should have just given yours then without having a go at his perceived negativity . For me Walcott has coasted his career and yes he has undoubted ability . Ian Wright thinks along those lines as an out and out Arsenal fan . I just struggle to see a player like Walcott getting a new lease of life and busting a gut . Pairing him with such an ineffective and inconsistent player as Bolasie for me is not wise given how poor we are out of possession . I am not sure how creative Walcott is as to be honest , interest wise , he rarely starts and he just passes me by along with Arsenal . Can he provide the ammunition Tosun will need if he is not to look as hopeless as Sandro has when he has had a chance ? If he does then for the price someone with his reputation ( all he has at times ) then he is doubtless a potentially very good buy . Despite everyone saying this is the worse squad we have ever had I am just not having that on paper we have some excellent players and some very promising youngsters . If only we had the right Manager for long term development .

Respect your view and as Lxxx says, time will tell, donít think thereís really any merit in making any comparison with Sandro, dropped into a mismanaged squad straight from a minor Spanish club compared to a player with 12 years Premiership experience. Was maybe a bit harsh with my original comment but negativity wasnít ďperceivedĒ it was quite real and I just donít get how sometimes we condemn players before they have been given a chance.