May 21, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku consults lawyers over Moshiri's bizarre "voodoo” claim  (Read 2075 times)

January 11, 2018, 12:38:10 AM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Funny Lukaku doesn't like it when people talk shit about him ......yet he did it about Everton every chance he got 😅😅.

Fist choice was Chelsea but his first touch is that poor ,he ended up at Man u.

January 11, 2018, 12:40:51 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri is proper odd isn't he. I preferred when he was an astute mysterious business man. I think he's a bit of a cowboy every time I he speaks

Hes a colourful character that likes to throw things out there and shake things up, rather that than some miserable grey characters lurking in the background like FSG bods.

January 11, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Reply #17

Ross

Moshiri is proper odd isn't he. I preferred when he was an astute mysterious business man. I think he's a bit of a cowboy every time I he speaks

Remember people being adamant it was some pranksters texting Jim White.

Even when he called him on that deadline day they refused to believe it!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 11, 2018, 12:44:07 AM
Reply #18

Heisenberg

Hes a colourful character that likes to throw things out there and shake things up, rather that than some miserable grey characters lurking in the background like FSG bods.

Nah did you see the interview the other day when he was saying we have our own fab 4 in tosun, bolasie, rooney and gyilfi. I was cringing to death. He pretty much closed the door on barkley with that sky interview aswell and the whole Jim White stuff is just awful

January 11, 2018, 12:50:30 AM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

naaaaaaa
I have to return some videotapes.

January 11, 2018, 12:53:22 AM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Nah did you see the interview the other day when he was saying we have our own fab 4 in tosun, bolasie, rooney and gyilfi. I was cringing to death. He pretty much closed the door on barkley with that sky interview aswell and the whole Jim White stuff is just awful

Hard not to feel sorry for poor Ross. Fucked over by koeman and moshiri. Forced out of Everton with probably a 10m signing on bonus at the champions getting ready for a champions league tie against Barca. Definitely everyone else's fault but barkleys

As for moshiri. He's been brilliant for the business side of our club. The football side and the odd interviews are batshit crazy. We'll get the football side (relatively) right. Couldn't give a fuck about the interviews

January 11, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

Them Catholics are dangerous bastards.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 11, 2018, 01:14:55 AM
Reply #22

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Think he just confused voodoo with Lukaku saying he was fed up with the Anfield hoodoo.

January 11, 2018, 01:15:26 AM
Reply #23

Heisenberg

Hard not to feel sorry for poor Ross. Fucked over by koeman and moshiri. Forced out of Everton with probably a 10m signing on bonus at the champions getting ready for a champions league tie against Barca. Definitely everyone else's fault but barkleys

As for moshiri. He's been brilliant for the business side of our club. The football side and the odd interviews are batshit crazy. We'll get the football side (relatively) right. Couldn't give a fuck about the interviews

We wont get it right on the football side (the important part) if he keeps making poor/expensive appointments

January 11, 2018, 01:19:45 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

We wont get it right on the football side (the important part) if he keeps making poor/expensive appointments

If he can keep affording to make them by the law of averages we'll get some good 1s at some stage

January 11, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
Reply #25

Redartin

Well this is working out well again!!

"Romelu's decision had nothing to do with voodoo," a representative is quoted as saying.

"He distances himself from these beliefs and this statement and will now see what judicial steps can be taken in relation to them."

On the contrary of Moshiri's claims, Lukaku reveals he simply did not believe in Everton as a football club. Ouch.

"Romelu is very catholic and voodoo is not part of his life or his beliefs. He simply had no faith in Everton and no confidence in Mr. Moshiri's project. That is why he did not want to sign on any condition.

"He wanted to make the next step in his career and wanted the security to be able to leave."

When you see what has happened since he left, the wonderful summer signings that we now need to get rid of, the way the old manager turned out, the new manager that replaced him, and the replacement striker that never came - young Romelu must have dappled in a bit of crystal ball fortune telling as well as voodoo.

January 11, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
Reply #26

eugene

Funny Lukaku doesn't like it when people talk shit about him ......yet he did it about Everton every chance he got .

Fist choice was Chelsea but his first touch is that poor ,he ended up at Man u.
Or every time he was on international duty

January 11, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Reply #27

eugene

As long as he throws his money at us I luv him Reign on Mosh mwah

January 11, 2018, 02:33:56 AM
Reply #28

gizzblue

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:43:19 AM by gizzblue »

January 11, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
Reply #29

Bwana

Yep. Even the Catholic bishops in in Africa, where Congo, the country of origin for Lukaku's family is situated, believe in witchcraft. And where Uganda, Malawi etc. countries I've lived for the past 11 years are. I'm not saying Lukaku has consulted a juju-man before making a decision but I wouldn't be surprised if he has, considering his background.

Witchcraft is a thing in Africa.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.