June 24, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

Author Topic: Luke Garbutt  (Read 4789 times)

January 13, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
Reply #60

Tony Clifton

What's the opposite of a testimonial?  Luke Garbutt!

Joking aside, throw him in.  We're not signing a "proven" LB at this point - Kenwright pretty much endorsed the idea of Garbutt this week didn't he?  The rules are fucking nonsense when it comes to homegrown talent IMO, but what Koeman did was actually insane.  Martinez gets a pass because he's just a bit obsessive compulsive crackers and not completely up his own arse.

January 13, 2018, 04:23:07 AM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else mega blown away that we’ve been talking about how bloated the squad is and we’ve got a lad who’s just been sold to fleetwood, a lad who I’ve never even see play for the U23’s never mind the first team, and a load of other fucking garbage we can’t wait to offload?

Squad isn’t bloated if they’re all shit or kids who haven’t got a hope in hell of playing for us. Squad of 20 odd with aba 8 prem players.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Reply #62

ally2

How do you lads know so much about homegrown quotas anyway?  Quite impressed with such knowledge despite having no interest in it myself.

January 13, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
Reply #63

Ross

How do you lads know so much about homegrown quotas anyway?  Quite impressed with such knowledge despite having no interest in it myself.

Duckduck? ....

...other search engines are available kids.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 13, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Reply #64

Tony Clifton

Anyone else mega blown away that we’ve been talking about how bloated the squad is and we’ve got a lad who’s just been sold to fleetwood, a lad who I’ve never even see play for the U23’s never mind the first team, and a load of other fucking garbage we can’t wait to offload?

Squad isn’t bloated if they’re all shit or kids who haven’t got a hope in hell of playing for us. Squad of 20 odd with aba 8 prem players.

Constipated.  That squad is badly constipated.  I fear Allardyce is only a mild laxative.  Was hoping for at least a few of the "older" ollies to have been shifted by now.  Mirallas, Mo Basic...  Can't be too harsh on the likes of Jagielka and Baines - in a more ideal Everton world they'd have gone a season or two ago with a pat on the back, or a buttock as per footballers.  Phased out respectfully, not shat out on their last legs, as they will be. 

We're a constipated club come to think of it.

January 13, 2018, 06:29:29 AM
Reply #65

mikey_blue

Constipated.  That squad is badly constipated.  I fear Allardyce is only a mild laxative.  Was hoping for at least a few of the "older" ollies to have been shifted by now.  Mirallas, Mo Basic...  Can't be too harsh on the likes of Jagielka and Baines - in a more ideal Everton world they'd have gone a season or two ago with a pat on the back, or a buttock as per footballers.  Phased out respectfully, not shat out on their last legs, as they will be. 

We're a constipated club come to think of it.

For a constipated team, we really don't have a problem producing shite.

January 13, 2018, 06:57:34 AM
Reply #66

bogie

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:00:18 AM by bogie »

February 23, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
Reply #67

D3blue

Is there any news on Luke Garbutt???  Was he registered?  If so, why is he not getting a chance at LB? 

February 23, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
Reply #68

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is there any news on Luke Garbutt???  Was he registered?  If so, why is he not getting a chance at LB?
He's shit
Simply simply lovely

February 23, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Reply #69

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He’s far too busy instagramming with his fit bird to be arsed playing footy.

February 23, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let’s lose this love island bum at the first opportunity.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 25, 2018, 09:40:19 PM
Reply #71

D3blue

Glad i asked!

February 25, 2018, 10:00:22 PM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
On the bench yesterday weren’t he
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 25, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
Reply #73