August 20, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

Author Topic: Besic  (Read 1095 times)

January 11, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
Read 1095 times

D15TIN

TORINO TARGET BESIC
Serie A club Torino are interested in signing Everton midfielder Muhamed Besic, according to Sky sources.
The 25-year-old has made just eight appearances this season with only two coming in the Premier League.

Not worked out for him in the end here, thought he would have been good for us when he signed, injuries and a loss of form have been a problem for him

January 11, 2018, 09:29:19 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

TORINO TARGET BESIC
Serie A club Torino are interested in signing Everton midfielder Muhamed Besic, according to Sky sources.
The 25-year-old has made just eight appearances this season with only two coming in the Premier League.

Not worked out for him in the end here, thought he would have been good for us when he signed, injuries and a loss of form have been a problem for him

What form would this be?

January 11, 2018, 09:51:23 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Good luck to the guy where ever he may and up thought we had a good player for a bit but he's a dam lunatic and card waiting to happen and still goes missing from position.

January 11, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Average player, no big loss if he goes.

January 12, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
think we all overshot ourselves with him to be honest

he'd shown very little when he arrived other than one good game at the World Cup and an absolute stinker of an attitude when he was in Germany, but we all thought he'd be a world beater.

you'd think we'd learn but to be honest I'm expecting a hundred goals from Tosun on his debut

January 12, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
think we all overshot ourselves with him to be honest

he'd shown very little when he arrived other than one good game at the World Cup and an absolute stinker of an attitude when he was in Germany, but we all thought he'd be a world beater.

you'd think we'd learn but to be honest I'm expecting a hundred goals from Tosun on his debut
I dont really mind besic
He could do a decent back up job, still is a very good man marker but sadly isn't quite the level that we need. Tbh, I'd rather watch him kicking people for the last six months than watching schneiderlin stroll around like he's on a Sunday walk with his Mrs
Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Good attitude and I actually think he's a good enough player but the injuries are ridiculous.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 12, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Reply #7

Macca77

He tackled Yaya Toure once

That's about it really

January 12, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
Reply #8

School of Science

Good player made of glass I'm afraid, shame I liked him as well.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 12, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
Reply #9

ally2

Had high hopes for him but now I don't really give a shit

January 12, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
Reply #10

eugene

He is a strange one to diagnose, looks the part makes the right noises but Iíve never seen him and thought get in lad just another opaque player really

January 12, 2018, 01:32:48 AM
Reply #11

toffee_scot

Forgot about him to be honest.

Our midfield is a little overbloated so I guess we need to sell a couple of the players.

January 12, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
Reply #12

blue slug

Need to ship out the average and get in some first eleven quality players

January 12, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
Reply #13

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Good attitude and I actually think he's a good enough player but the injuries are ridiculous.

Needed to play a whole season as a CM somewhere.

January 12, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
Reply #14

D15TIN

Be interesting to see how much he'll go for, would still expect a profit in this market (bought for 4 million), should be able to get between 6-10mill?