September 25, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Author Topic: Everton on the Counter Attack....  (Read 2086 times)

January 16, 2018, 05:36:49 PM
Reply #30

dangermouse

This unbalanced argument keeps raising its head .... we do have players in positions we need but don't have a manager capable of playing them there imho...even after three attempts.

Consider we sign Walcott for a moment. Like to see us try

Pickford

Johnjoe Kenny.                                          Garbutt

Holgate.                 Williams

Gueye                           Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Bolasie.                      Tosun.                   Walcott

One of the D /M's to switch with Rooney / Davies depending on who we are playing.

One thing missing from that... someone that can pass forward and create things. Two assists in that whole midfield this season. For me Sigurdsson plays his better football to far forward. The team has looked much better when Rooney has come deep I think...

I'll just say it.... I think we've missed Barkley.
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

January 16, 2018, 05:46:31 PM
Reply #31

School of Science

One thing missing from that... someone that can pass forward and create things. Two assists in that whole midfield this season. For me Sigurdsson plays his better football to far forward. The team has looked much better when Rooney has come deep I think...

I'll just say it.... I think we've missed Barkley.

Still think we need an energetic Arteta type in the centre of our midfield, with that a left back and possibly Walcott I think we could progress again.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15