December 07, 2019, 03:38:58 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring  (Read 9292 times)

January 14, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
Read 9292 times

WeimaranerBlues

Well some managers blame players and others donít. I dont think itís proven one way or another what is more effective. If it was as black and white as you say then no decent manager would ever blame the players, ever. Also itís not like heís singled anyone out which (in my opinion) is worse for that player.

Regarding throwing in the towel at 2-0, fuck that. Thereís always a point in competing. Yeah I wouldíve put our chance of getting anything out that game at about 3% at that point, but it only takes one goal to make a game of it. It wasnít acceptable.

Over the past five season's are players have been praised when it was going good- and praised by bobby when we were shite-  they have been bollocked when they have been shite.

at the beginning we all loved it when Koeman told it how it was after years of Bobby telling us how phenominal we were.
both lost the dressing room apparently - and eventually the players did not believe in what he was trying to acomplish.

do the players really believe in Sam only time will tell  -  as this lot recently as we all know can turn it off like a switch