December 12, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 20283 times)

January 21, 2018, 12:30:06 AM
Reply #705

gizzblue

Our worst performance yet under Allardyce at home ...fucking awful to watch and even worse as a fan .
Feel for McCarthy though seemed the only one (before Niasse came on) actually getting stuck in.
Maybe all this time off should be spent passing a ball in training .
Utter shite .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 12:38:37 AM
Reply #706

Django

That first half was one of the most abject I’ve ever witnessed.

How Schneiderlin is even near the squad never mind a guaranteed starter is beyond me. He is a shithouse in every sense of the word.

Replace him with N’Zonzi or someone of that ilk and we’ll see improvements immediately. The amount of times that twat had the ball today and decided to check and play it back was infuriating.

Niasse delivers yet again and shows exactly why he should be kept and used as our back up all the time.

January 21, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
Reply #707

UnsyisaRhino

Our worst performance yet under Allardyce at home ...fucking awful to watch and even worse as a fan .
Feel for McCarthy though seemed the only one (before Niasse came on) actually getting stuck in.
Maybe all this time off should be spent passing a ball in training .
Utter shite .

This is pretty accurate.

Thought that cheering the shot on target was embarrassing. some fella near me lost his shit and was calling sam all sorts for the sub, and then refused to cheer when he scored, which was funny.

Thats about all i have to say cause utter shite covers the rest.

January 21, 2018, 12:43:56 AM
Reply #708

eyesalwaysblue

We've played shite before but then we had shite players so we understood. I remember the dark days under Walter Smith when we played about 8 defenders at home and no-one was moaning in the alehouse after the game like they do now.
We expect more because the quality is there. Maybe the commitment isn't though and that might be a combination of the modern day footballer as well as how they're managed. 
well put...funny old times
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 21, 2018, 12:50:09 AM
Reply #709

therealdunc

West Brom came with a game plan to spoil the game, it would have been tough for any team today.

Niasse proving the doubters including me to be wrong.

Vlasic clearly not a winger on today’s performance
Blue

January 21, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
Reply #710

bluenuck

They had 15 shots. West Brom came to Goodison under Alan Pardew and had 15 shots at goal and some think we're not in trouble.

Kenny is 19 and learning on the job. Martina isn't good enough even at right back. Holgate is 20? And learning on the job. Williams/jags past it. Schneiderlin doesn't give a fuck.

Don't know how it's got to this...

Trying not to be dramatic. But this season has this erie beginning of the end feel to it.

January 21, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
Reply #711

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
West Brom came with a game plan to spoil the game, it would have been tough for any team today.

you are a bad wum.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2018, 12:58:46 AM
Reply #712

therealdunc

Kenny is 19 and learning on the job. Martina isn't good enough even at right back. Holgate is 20? And learning on the job. Williams/jags past it. Schneiderlin doesn't give a fuck.

Don't know how it's got to this...

Trying not to be dramatic. But this season has this erie beginning of the end feel to it.

Correct

The team is not good enough

But some of our fans want to put their head in the sand, look at their match attack cards and believe they are superstars.

We have some genuine dross, and some genuine past it rubbish like Jags, Williams and Rooney.

The longer we refuse to be honest and truthful , the longer the season will drag on
Blue

January 21, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
Reply #713

therealdunc

you are a bad wum.
Do you go the game?

See it for yourself , not what the tv editor wants to show you
Blue

January 21, 2018, 01:02:45 AM
Reply #714

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Do you go the game?

See it for yourself , not what the tv editor wants to show you

See....bad bad bad wum.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
Reply #715

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Correct

But some of our fans want to put their head in the sand, look at their match attack cards and believe they are superstars.

We have some genuine dross, and some genuine past it rubbish like Jags, Williams and Rooney.

The longer we refuse to be honest and truthful , the longer the season will drag on

Of them three only one played today
And we were shite
Rooney provided the only real moment of threat and we scored.

I've never known a wum last as long as you on here, your firing bro
Simply simply lovely

January 21, 2018, 01:37:12 AM
Reply #716

eyesalwaysblue

Correct

Correct

Right in a way but feel sorry for Jags he was real quality but should have been able to fade away with dignity, unfortunately the steering has been shit for some time and we are left with a mess o beans....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 21, 2018, 02:11:56 AM
Reply #717

Paddockoldie

Allardyce talks about doing the basics. I would strongly suggest he includes passing in that because for professional players to misplace so many passes is shocking.
As for the bigger picture I just want us to get safe and then we plan for next season without Sam and Walsh who I am struggling to think what he's actually done for us and seems to be living off Drogba and Leicester. We need a decent manager who has vision and a proper game strategy. Get rid of the dead wood including the French shithouse, Williams and Martina who steals money from this club every week but has been hung out to dry in fairness because he's awful. Sam talks about our history and then serves up that!!! Taking the piss la.

January 21, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
Reply #718

Simon Paul

Administrator
oh, and what in the name of jesus was going on in the Park End in the first half?

January 21, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
Reply #719

Paddockoldie

oh, and what in the name of jesus was going on in the Park End in the first half?

Probably, like Jesus they were waiting for a cross.