December 16, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 20420 times)

January 18, 2018, 04:26:47 PM
Read 20420 times

mikey_blue

I think Sam would be mad to go for a defensive approach to this game. 2 new attacking signings should have the crowd on side. Get stuck in early and assert some dominance and I think we could be all over these.

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Jags  Martina
             Gana  Rooney
                    Sig
     Wallcott          Bolasie
                  Tosun

Sig pinging it to Walcott, he cruises down the wing, skipping passed a challenge and launching a cultured right foot cross into the box, clearing the first man and dipping into the penalty area. Tosun glides majestically through the air like a salmon to meet the ball with his head. Stunning Bullet header. The crowd goes wild. Fin.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:28:32 PM by mikey_blue »

January 18, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

My only issue with that team is Rooney and Bolasie.

If they both play as bad as they did on Saturday with their shocking passing and ball retention, then it will be a long day.

True of Rooney. His form has hit a bit of a wall as of recent. I think he should be playing the 8 as opposed to the 10. Moving Sig into the middle will give him an option to pass the ball forward to, and an option either side with Walcott/ Bolasie/ whoever.

January 18, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
Reply #2

mikey_blue

Pickford

Kenny  Holgate  Williams  Martina

Gueye

Walcott      Sig      Vlasic   Rooney

Tosun

Robles Jagielka Davies McCarthy Bolasie DCL Beningame Keane

Quite an attacking line up to start, catch West Brom cold.
Rooney to do his usual roam around in the centre of the park. Give Bolasie a break. Decent bench for all
purposes.

What's worse than Sig on the wing? Rooney on the wing.

January 18, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Reply #3

mikey_blue

but if you read that sentence I said Rooney to do his usual roam around. So not on the wing!

A picture tells a thousand words lol.

January 20, 2018, 08:22:54 PM
Reply #4

mikey_blue

Oh shit. WBA are deploying Everton's Kryptonite. 2 out of form strikers who've not scored in ages. This could be a blood bath.

January 20, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

late to the party. Any aestreams or streams in general?