August 21, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 17310 times)

January 20, 2018, 05:29:39 AM
Reply #195

Shogun

Administrator
Just got the team in from an old source of mine.
Wright
Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Unsworth
Gravesen Carsley Tie Li Naysmith
Radzinski Campbell

Reckon we’ll win 1-0 but got a feeling Jeff Winter might fuck us over!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 20, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Reply #196

bluestevie

Wright
Radzinski Campbell

Radz to get the only goal, Wazza to come off the bench and do an outrageous showboat
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 20, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
Reply #197

Shogun

Administrator
Radz to get the only goal, Wazza to come off the bench and do an outrageous showboat

The David Moyes apologists are going to have a field day on here.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 20, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
Reply #198

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 20, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
Reply #199

Jamokachi

Reckon your mate's on the wind up again, Garbutt isn't in the up to date Premier League squad which includes Walcott so it's been updated in the last 24 hours.

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/7/Everton/squad

Also, Gana is injured.

January 20, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
Reply #200

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'm giving this game until October before I decide if we won it or not

HAHA!

Brilliant.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 20, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
Reply #201

Macca77

Wright
Radzinski Campbell

Li Tie, fuck off Moyes

January 20, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
Reply #202

Rodenplav64

We don't really need to worry about the threat WBA pose as it is solely Rondon and any combination of Keane , Williams , Jags or Holgate should easily manage him . We need to set out to put them under pressure from the off . Part of me wants to just go 3 at the back so we can ditch Martina and Keane or Holgate should have the legs for that job either side of Williams

Pickford , Holgate , Williams , Keane , Walcott , Gueye , McCarthy , Rooney , Bolasie , Tosun , Sigurdsson .

Bench : Kenny , Vlasic , DCL , Lookman , Scneid .

Too expansive for Sam and maybe the reason I have never played FIFA or Football Manager but we have attacking players and we need to fucking use them because attacking players are shit at defensive football .

January 20, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Reply #203

ally2

We don't really need to worry about the threat WBA pose as it is solely Rondon and any combination of Keane , Williams , Jags or Holgate should easily manage him . We need to set out to put them under pressure from the off . Part of me wants to just go 3 at the back so we can ditch Martina and Keane or Holgate should have the legs for that job either side of Williams

Pickford , Holgate , Williams , Keane , Walcott , Gueye , McCarthy , Rooney , Bolasie , Tosun , Sigurdsson .

Bench : Kenny , Vlasic , DCL , Lookman , Scneid .

Too expansive for Sam and maybe the reason I have never played FIFA or Football Manager but we have attacking players and we need to fucking use them because attacking players are shit at defensive football .

No full backs OR wing backs?!

January 20, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Reply #204

Rodenplav64

No full backs OR wing backs?!

Evolution . Don't worry about things like that if you win 10 -0 . It was a bit of  a joke .

January 20, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
Reply #205

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The Vlasic love in's gone right over my head. A couple of assists and a goal in the Europa League and that's been about it.

I don't mind him and he's got plenty energy and he seems quite direct but he hasn't really produced anything of note that's caught my attention.

He’s only 19. For his age he shows very good composure and a smart, quick footballing brain. For me a lot of the love is more about potential than his stats at this point is which I agree are nothing impressive.

Think because he plays with a level of maturity and maybe because he’s foreign people don’t think as much about how young and inexperienced he is and how much better he may yet become.

January 20, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Reply #206

Tinga

It's mad how much these past few years have killed my love for football. Can barely even be arsed to watch us these days.

January 20, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
Reply #207

Tony Clifton

Garbutt’s just saving his best for his u23s testimonial.  Can’t be long now.  He’s like some kind of bizarro universe Tony Hibbert.

January 20, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
Reply #208

gizzblue

Hedges and trees cut early on ....going on a min,
Coyb let's have a game today ay.

January 20, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
Reply #209

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!