December 17, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 20437 times)

January 20, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím really worried like.

Weíve got some terrible decision makers (on the pitch and off it). Need almost a complete overhaul.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 20, 2018, 11:41:46 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
where are the 12 points we still need going to come from?

Still have a lot of shite to play :

Brighton, Newcastle, Palace and Southampton at home - surely 6-8 points in there for us somewhere?

Then away - Watford, Stoke, Huddersfield, West Ham - surely 3-7 points in there?

Worst case Iíve laid out leaves us to need 3 points from :

Leicester (h), arsenal (a), Burnley (a), City (h), and Liverpool (h)

So errr...could do with picking up points soon definitely but thereís lots of games left.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How did big Tosun do yesterday? i've not read much about his performance

Struggled tbh, ball nowhere near him for most of the game, looks like thereís no understanding yet which is fair enough l and got the hook for niasse which was roundly booed.