December 12, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues slap £9m price tag on Sandro Ramirez  (Read 2853 times)

January 17, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
Read 2853 times

Everton News

Blues slap £9m price tag on Sandro Ramirez

Everton have reportedly slapped a £9m price tag on striker Sandro Ramirez after rejecting an offer from Real Betis.

Source: Blues slap £9m price tag on Sandro Ramirez

January 17, 2018, 07:10:02 PM
Reply #1

formerKHL

be interesting if anyone pays anything near that fee tbh...

we paid 5millish ...if they don't want him... recoup that fee and let the lad go..

January 17, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

be interesting if anyone pays anything near that fee tbh...

we paid 5millish ...if they don't want him... recoup that fee and let the lad go..

Plus wages, signing on fees and agent fees.... 9 mill probably is recouping the money

January 17, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
*cough* 120k a week *cough*

January 17, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Absolute joke. Another great advert for our DoF.

January 17, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
Reply #5

chang

Absolute joke. Another great advert for our DoF.

To be fair, most of us were very excited about him signing, and very disappointed he appears not to cut it in the PL ... hind sight is a wonderful thing.

Good luck and best wishes to him what ever happens.

January 17, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
Reply #6

MmmblueBernard

I'm sensing a username change.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 17, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
Reply #7

everton1952

Not what I heard which is that he is going on a free, or "an undisclosed nominal fee".

January 17, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Reply #8

Thornton_19

We probably *had* to offer that to get him out of Spain. It's a shame he hasn't worked out here. Bet he will go back to Spain and be a solid striker.

January 17, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
Reply #9

Ross

I'm sensing a username change.....

Is it not Tosun to be thinking of that?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 17, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
Reply #10

formerKHL

I feel for the lad....wrong team at the wrong time for him methinks...

I still think there's a good goal scorer in there...and in a better attacking side I think he'll flourish...

January 17, 2018, 08:27:46 PM
Reply #11

Lincs Toffee

I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 17, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
Reply #12

MmmblueBernard

MmmBlueCresswell?

To be fair, most of those I've backed in recent times have bombed.....

Stones the only exception.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 17, 2018, 09:46:54 PM
Reply #13

Waltzer

Im still not sure why we wont let him go out on loan, I feel this might come back to bite us in the arse? In todays crazy football world where money is no object why would we effectively want to give away a player whose only 22, played for Spain at every youth level, banged in almost 1 in 2 in a very competitive league last season, for an average team.

Surely a loan move to someone like Swansea or Bournemouth would be ideal (if they wanted him and he was up for it, that is)? If it doesn't work out then Im sure will get 9 mill in the summer, but it seems to be a bit of a case of throwing the baby out with the bath water

January 17, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
Reply #14

Lincs Toffee

MmmBlueCresswell?

To be fair, most of those I've backed in recent times have bombed.....

Stones the only exception.
Unlike many on here I think Cresswell would be a decent buy, lets face it we are not going to get Shaw whom I would prefer or any of the other up and coming younger LBs, however, if he does sign, in light of your past backings don't use his name !!
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean