October 19, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues slap £9m price tag on Sandro Ramirez  (Read 2638 times)

January 17, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Reply #15

Ridge

He started 2 cup games for Koeman back in September, he got a goal against Atalanta for Unsworth in his only 90 mins this season. That aside he's only played about 140 mins as a sub. We've not tried him out wide, we've not given him a solid base or familiar players, he's been chucked in to see if anything magical happens in a team with no service.

Can't understand why we wouldn't want to atleast loan him out and see where value is after that, he still has 3 years left on contract. 120K might seem a lot a week, but it's not far over the going rate. Sigurdsson, Walcott, Rooney will all be on a similar wage, in a couple of years time they are not likely to have much value.

5m was a very good price for his profile, wages add up 24m over 4 years. He goes somewhere and scores 15 goals+ in a big European league, he'd be worth 20m+ and we'll probably end up buying someone similar for 40m. Walcott for 20m and Sandro for 9m, think it's going to look bizarre in hindsight.

January 17, 2018, 10:12:25 PM
Reply #16

Bluenose 91

Be really disappointing if he gets bombed out so soon.

Thought he started off for us reasonably well taking everything in to consideration then got that little knock and has barely been back in the side since.

Wouldn't mind a loan if we had a clear plan for when he come back in the summer.

Does my head in that two of the more adventurous signings, the sort you want to see from a DoF, look like they're gonna go tits up.

January 17, 2018, 10:34:26 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gutted about this. With my usual flair for getting predictions terribly wrong I said his signing could prove to be a seminal moment. Hahah.

9m For Sale tag more like.

We must be tight on wages despite what mr. Money is no object says.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2018, 10:54:33 PM
Reply #18

School of Science

Be honest for me this has been the most disappointing signing of all of our signings last summer, remember being so excited with Sandro, after all the vids, will he won't he bollix.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 17, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
Reply #19

bogie

Be honest for me this has been the most disappointing signing of all of our signings last summer, remember being so excited with Sandro, after all the vids, will he won't he bollix.

so was I but then I watch most of that Spain u23 would cup or euro thing and it was all about Marco Asensio but for 5m it was worth a punt and we wll not lose anything on it and a bit of free press

January 17, 2018, 11:04:27 PM
Reply #20

Ridge

Gutted about this. With my usual flair for getting predictions terribly wrong I said his signing could prove to be a seminal moment. Hahah.

9m For Sale tag more like.

We must be tight on wages despite what mr. Money is no object says.

Since Koeman was appointed a year and a half ago, Walcott is our 18th signing and 8th signing over 20m in that time. Williams was only 12m and he'll be on something like 80K, Sandro is on 120K for a player not in the team. So wage bill will have gone through the roof, showing any sort of restraint is probably more to do with regulation or managing the already obscene budget Allardyce and Walsh has.

Also worth remembering that Koeman and associated will have cost 10m to remove. Allardyce is then filling that void for an extra 10m and I'm not sure anyone believes he's going to be here next season.

You know what they say about accountants...

January 17, 2018, 11:38:04 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Since Koeman was appointed a year and a half ago, Walcott is our 18th signing and 8th signing over 20m in that time. Williams was only 12m and he'll be on something like 80K, Sandro is on 120K for a player not in the team. So wage bill will have gone through the roof, showing any sort of restraint is probably more to do with regulation or managing the already obscene budget Allardyce and Walsh has.

Also worth remembering that Koeman and associated will have cost 10m to remove. Allardyce is then filling that void for an extra 10m and I'm not sure anyone believes he's going to be here next season.

You know what they say about accountants...

Yeah its fair enough tbh, wages more important than ever with fair play etc.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
Reply #22

Lxxx

Much rather move someone like Klaassan on than Sandro really. Wages-wise there's probably not much between the two players and Sandro only cost buttons. Although if he wants to go back to Spain where the weather is hot, the women are hotter and he feels at home then who can blame him. He's set for life with the contract we gave him.

January 18, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

you know what,,, if we sell Sandro/Klaassan, whoever the fuck else that is under 23 and just arrived.. then Sam needs to fuck off..

these players have been brought for our future, they're pretty young.. these guys haven't even been given a run of games.. but due to Sam wanting to have results now.. none of these guys are anywhere near the first team... instead he plays 'tried and tested' players,.. who are currently shit.. he's taking each match as it comes,, instead of accepting this season is dead and trying to use the youth/squad to sort a first team out with-what most Evertonians want.. more youth.

This season is dead, build a TEAM for next season. i guess Sam thinks he will be gone by the end of the year, hence why he doesnt play/rotate less experienced players..
disgusting that we spent so much on players for the future,, yet we give them no time and are willing to get rid.

if we get rid of these players hwo have been here less than 6months.. its time for Allardyce to follow them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:31:44 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 18, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Reply #24

Heisenberg

Hasn't had a look in this lad. Yet bolasie walked straight into the team following a year out. He's the victim of working under 2 shit managers, as is klassan. A decent manager would have got something out of these two.

January 18, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
Reply #25

ally2

Disappointed if he goes but he needs to pay some football. I honestly thought he would replace Lukaku.

January 18, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Reply #26

GrantyBoy78

you know what,,, if we sell Sandro/Klaassan, whoever the fuck else that is under 23 and just arrived.. then Sam needs to fuck off..

these players have been brought for our future, they're pretty young.. these guys haven't even been given a run of games.. but due to Sam wanting to have results now.. none of these guys are anywhere near the first team... instead he plays 'tried and tested' players,.. who are currently shit.. he's taking each match as it comes,, instead of accepting this season is dead and trying to use the youth/squad to sort a first team out with-what most Evertonians want.. more youth.

This season is dead, build a TEAM for next season. i guess Sam thinks he will be gone by the end of the year, hence why he doesnt play/rotate less experienced players..
disgusting that we spent so much on players for the future,, yet we give them no time and are willing to get rid.

if we get rid of these players hwo have been here less than 6months.. its time for Allardyce to follow them.
Sandro and Klaassen were bought for now, not the future. But theyve offered nothing now so were calling them players for the future. Lets not forget 3 managers havent fancied them. In an ideal world wed keep them around and see if they settle but theyre costing us the best part of a million quid a month in wages. Thats an expensive settling period.

January 18, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
Reply #27

everton1952

Disappointed if he goes but he needs to pay some football. I honestly thought he would replace Lukaku.
Speechless I am, if that is possible on a keyboard. Oh I know, it is a leg pull. Fair enough Hee Hee Hee.

January 18, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
Reply #28

toffee_scot

Disappointing that we are considering letting him go so soon. If there is a real issue about him not settling or adapting to life in England then I guess fair enough, but I am very surprised he hasn't been given more game time this season.

I think part of the problem is we brought in a lot of players especially for attacking positions yet we have not worked out an effective system. Most of them have been Koeman signings so the current manager might not even like half of them especially players like Sandro who came through the Barcelona academy.

January 18, 2018, 05:30:43 AM
Reply #29

The Analog Kid