May 27, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Author Topic: [News]Walcott signs  (Read 9322 times)

February 02, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
Reply #120

eugene

Robin Van Persie
Dennis Bergkamp
Juan Antonio Reyes
Freddie Ljungberg
Marc Overmars
Robert Pires
Alexis Sanchez

Charlie Nicholas?
Alan smith
Ray parlour gave me the shits watching him as a lad in the st end

February 02, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
Reply #121

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Add Perry fucking Groves to that list. Hated that player but always upped his game against us.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

February 02, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
Reply #122

eugene

Wow perry groves forgot about him

February 02, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
Reply #123

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Bolasie has got any more game to up, to be honest

Aww I wouldnít say that necessarily.

That bit against United where he fronted their RM and burned him, then did the same to the RB leaving them both flat, absolutely superb. If he could just concentrate on that rather than foot rolls and tricks until heís up to speed heíd be much better off and a great addition to the side.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
Reply #124

Mayor Farnum

Lay off Bolasie a bit lads. He's just come back from an injury that's ended better players career's.

Well they can hardly continue to lay in to Walcott can they?

February 02, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
Reply #125

sam of the south

Aww I wouldnít say that necessarily.

That bit against United where he fronted their RM and burned him, then did the same to the RB leaving them both flat, absolutely superb. If he could just concentrate on that rather than foot rolls and tricks until heís up to speed heíd be much better off and a great addition to the side.

He would.

Depends if we have anyone at the club who is going to coach him to be more offensively pragmatic.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 02, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
Reply #126

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to have a clearly defined benefit to the team.

Even if thatís just having that bit of invention when games are tight and more straight lines players arenít doing it.

But you still canít ignore just doing the basic things at the right time.

Heís big, fast and works hard so he should be someone who you can rely on to do a decent job come what may.

February 02, 2018, 06:21:40 PM
Reply #127

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to have a clearly defined benefit to the team.

Even if thatís just having that bit of invention when games are tight and more straight lines players arenít doing it.

But you still canít ignore just doing the basic things at the right time.

Heís big, fast and works hard so he should be someone who you can rely on to do a decent job come what may.

Think heís very much a big Sam player and would be surprised if he didnít get a bit out of him when fit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 07:57:15 PM
Reply #128

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think heís very much a big Sam player and would be surprised if he didnít get a bit out of him when fit.

Just with him being into %s so much I doubt heíll appreciate not getting in the box at the expense of an attempted foot roll.

Not unreasonably either.

Those things should be crowd pleasers when points are secure.

February 02, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
Reply #129

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just with him being into %s so much I doubt heíll appreciate not getting in the box at the expense of an attempted foot roll.

Not unreasonably either.

Those things should be crowd pleasers when points are secure.

Agree, or if heís just grinding a full back down whoís number he has, love all that then.

February 02, 2018, 08:17:52 PM
Reply #130

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you who is fucking good at just dropping a shoulder and firing one across the box - little geri the gem. Niasse would have 20 goals this year from near post toeys alone.

February 02, 2018, 08:48:52 PM
Reply #131

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what @gizzblue lad youíve been giving me some likes lately. Starting to feel like you might be cracking on.

February 02, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
Reply #132

Lxxx

Tell you what @gizzblue lad you’ve been giving me some likes lately. Starting to feel like you might be cracking on.

I'd like that comment but, you know....

February 02, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
Reply #133

Everton Mint

I have been more  impressed with Walcott than any other signing I can think of for years.

The quality just stands out a mile. He's got touch, intelligence and still got pace. He works hard and plays with real intensity.

You dont remain as an attacker for Arsenal for years without being a top, top player.

His signing and Coleman's comeback has given me hope when I had almost given up.

February 03, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
Reply #134

gizzblue

Tell you what @gizzblue lad you've been giving me some likes lately. Starting to feel like you might be cracking on.
Merely a common ground understanding of the game ,good sir.
Besides you would have to buy me dinner first ....and I'm not cheap ..I insist on a kebab at least.