October 17, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Author Topic: [News]Walcott signs  (Read 11318 times)

January 21, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
Read 11318 times

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I like him, he was trying to communicate with the others, which I liked to see. He was pointing where he wanted people, which was kinda odd at first but I'll take any organisation up front we can get right now. Must be verrrry different to how things were for him at Arsenal, but hopefully he's just happy to be playing again.

I think Tosun looks like he could form a partnership with someone, I really would like to see us try two up top as with the direct style of play we need players up there not a million miles away from each other.

On the negative side, I just don't know about Bolasie. It's hard with the layoff, but still he's super ineffective right now.

Think he got through the first appearances with adrenaline, which is normal, but now thatís worn off he looks miles away both in fitness and technique.

There was a bit near the end when he was one v one with Dawson and he took ages to play a cross in, when it was made for taking him on. But it looked like his legs were too heavy.

He wonít gain sharpness without playing of course, but youíve got to be effective in some way in the mean time.

February 02, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to have a clearly defined benefit to the team.

Even if thatís just having that bit of invention when games are tight and more straight lines players arenít doing it.

But you still canít ignore just doing the basic things at the right time.

Heís big, fast and works hard so he should be someone who you can rely on to do a decent job come what may.

February 02, 2018, 07:57:15 PM
Reply #2

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think heís very much a big Sam player and would be surprised if he didnít get a bit out of him when fit.

Just with him being into %s so much I doubt heíll appreciate not getting in the box at the expense of an attempted foot roll.

Not unreasonably either.

Those things should be crowd pleasers when points are secure.