February 23, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Author Topic: Top 6 clubs?  (Read 3914 times)

January 18, 2018, 11:42:44 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

Think the problem isn't the bulk of our squad but more the lack of the genuine stars. We need a zaha or a marhez. We need to find a flair player or 2 that maybe the top sides would be interested in. Tosan is hopefully gonna prove to be a great signing so maybe him in the future

January 19, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not a snowballs we get 7th bud.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 19, 2018, 12:10:41 AM
Reply #32

boothill

Would any of our squad get into Manchester City’s starting 11?
No

Would any of our squad get into Manchester United’s starting 11?
No

Would any of our squad get into Liverpool’s starting 11?
No

Would any of our squad get into Chelsea’s starting 11?
No

Would any of our squad get into Tottenham’s starting 11?
No

Would any of our squad get into Arsenal’s starting 11?
i see a pattern emerging here, is it the word OF ?

January 19, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
Reply #33

Lxxx

We should be getting 7th from here on in. In fact it's a huge failure by Allardyce if we don't. He moaned about his options up top so he's been allowed to spend the best part of £50m to solve it and we're already in 9th, he'll hardly have to tear up trees to get there.

In fact he should expect the sack if we don't.

January 19, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
Reply #34

UnsyisaRhino

Think the problem isn't the bulk of our squad but more the lack of the genuine stars. We need a zaha or a marhez. We need to find a flair player or 2 that maybe the top sides would be interested in. Tosan is hopefully gonna prove to be a great signing so maybe him in the future

This, we have lots of solid players without having any standout individuals.

There is nobody who makes things happen, or who as an individual has a major impact on the game offensively.

January 19, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
Reply #35

boothill

Some people simply ignorant of reality and display real hatred for one of the games best managers.

Please get behind the club or find another one

We are Everton
[/quote]

like you did with unsworth ? go and lay down on the wet patch ya girl.   hypocrite

January 19, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
Reply #36

boothill

January 19, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Reply #37

boothill

How silly of me of course you’re right. We’ll be lucky to stay up with this championship squad choke full of international players.

Thank god for the rotund ones tactical acumen we’d surely be fucked without him and his sport scientologist acolytes.
we gettin tom cruise before the window shuts rossy la ?

January 19, 2018, 12:25:37 AM
Reply #38

Ross

we gettin tom cruise before the window shuts rossy la ?

....this game plan will self destruct as soon as we go one nil down
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:27:13 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 19, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator
We have lots of average journeymen players on big wages

Fits in nicely with our average, journeyman manager on big wages.

And yet some fans expect Allardyce to turn us into world beaters with this squad of journeymen

No they don't.

As usual it’s all big sams fault

It's funny, when he started with 4 wins and a draw he took all the credit, then when we start playing shite again it's suddenly the players fault. The "facts" as you like to go on about is that this squad should be doing far better than 4 shots on target in 5 games. The "facts" are this is history repeating itself with Allardyce. And don't quote his time at Bolton, that was over ten years ago since he played in sort of decent football.

My point is simple - the squad is average, why people expect miracles against the top teams like Chelsea, United, Liverpool and spurs in recent weeks is beyond me.

No they don't.

Please get behind the club or find another one

Everyone is entitled to an opinion so you can fuck off with constantly telling people to find another club just because their opinion doesn't fit in with your appropriate lack of respect .

Some people simply ignorant of reality and display real hatred for one of the games best managers.

lolol

No wonder people think you're a WUM.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:15:49 AM by Gash »

January 19, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Reply #40

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fits in nicely with our average, journeyman manager on big wages.

No they don't.

It's funny, when he started with 4 wins and a draw he took all the credit, then when we start playing shite again it's suddenly the players fault. The "facts" as you like to go on about is that this squad should be doing far better than 4 shots on target in 5 games. The "facts" are this is history repeating itself with Allardyce. And don't quote his time at Bolton, that was over ten years ago since he played in sort of decent football.

No they don't.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion so you can fuck off with constantly telling people to find another club just because their opinion doesn't fit in with your appropriate lack of respect .

lolol

No wonder people think you're a WUM.
Well said that gash

Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 01:23:34 AM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, the praise manager when good results and blame players when they’re poor is consistent if you think that the players are useless.

As if they’re useless the manager is doing well to get any positive results and therefore performance is not likely to be above natural level all the time.

Poor results are the mean for poor players.

The level of managerial praise / criticism is going to be based on how good / bad you think the players are.

January 19, 2018, 02:33:20 AM
Reply #42

di_guyo

Pickford is better than Mignolet
Everton & Atleti

January 19, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Reply #43

Jamokachi

Absolute myth that this squad is average, peddled by apologists of the succession of useless managers. We have very good players, being coached to play shite football.

January 19, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t wait until Allardyce fucks off.