May 26, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

Author Topic: Top 6 clubs?  (Read 4736 times)

January 21, 2018, 01:05:11 AM
Reply #75

gizzblue

Not a single player today in a blue shirt who would get into the current top 6 teams.

We have a long way to go
But The manager is a world beater😅😅
The best Woods for the trees statement I've ever seen on here
😅😅.
Ffs sake is that you Sammy Lee...he's got the job enough is enough.

January 21, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
Reply #76

Macca77

Not a single player today in a blue shirt who would get into the current top 6 teams.

We have a long way to go

This manager has made them worse, Fact

January 21, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
Reply #77

TheTone

Not a single player today in a blue shirt who would get into the current top 6 championship teams.

We have a long way to go

Fixed

January 22, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Reply #78

bogie

Pickford gets into the Arsenal and Liverpool teams no danger and possibly the Spurs side.

Sigurdsson would get game time at the above as well and probably Gana, and if he was a youth player Holgate for any of the respective clubs above us he’d likely feature at times.

That’s ignoring the fact Walcott and Rooney were regulars for top 6 teams last season as well.

Pickford look if we had not paid what we did for him he would not have played in a lot of games this year

January 22, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #79

Shogun

Administrator
The only annoyance I have with Pickford is he's stopped doing those boss sliced kicks since Allardyce came in and has instead decided to start booting the ball aimlessly out of play.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 22, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
Reply #80

Bluedylan

The only annoyance I have with Pickford is he's stopped doing those boss sliced kicks since Allardyce came in and has instead decided to start booting the ball aimlessly out of play.

My annoyance with Pickford is his willingness to follow Allardyce's instructions. Pass the ball to a centre half or a full back FFS.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 22, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Reply #81

Ross

Pickford look if we had not paid what we did for him he would not have played in a lot of games this year

You’ve already stated your opinion on Pickford earlier in the thread no need to change accounts to reaffirm it it was silly enough the first time and nobody bite then either.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 22, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
Reply #82

bogie

My annoyance with Pickford is his willingness to follow Allardyce's instructions. Pass the ball to a centre half or a full back FFS.

my main one is how many times he is picking the ball out , that's a bad habbit to get into

January 22, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Reply #83

bogie

You’ve already stated your opinion on Pickford earlier in the thread no need to change accounts to reaffirm it it was silly enough the first time and nobody bite then either.

ok give me a clue what the fuck you are on about

January 22, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
Reply #84

Bluedylan

my main one is how many times he is picking the ball out , that's a bad habbit to get into

That'll happen when you give teams like West Brom 15-20 shots at your goal (at home!).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
Reply #85

bogie

That'll happen when you give teams like West Brom 15-20 shots at your goal (at home!).

and Van dickheads goal what about that one

spurs 1st goal was it

don't think for 1 min he is a top keeper he is not he could be and that is why we got him

January 22, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Reply #86

bogie

and before he was at the club

get of the bandwagon and think for yourself

January 22, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
Reply #87

bogie

you counting the replays

January 22, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
Reply #88

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Haha. Good one.

January 22, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Reply #89

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

We have a long way to go

So you're telling me Sam has just wasted £50m of our money?