November 18, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Author Topic: Shots on target predictions thread  (Read 4557 times)

January 19, 2018, 09:40:26 PM
Read 4557 times

gizzblue

In the interest of a (light hearted) need a sense of humour to be a blue lately ,come on guys and gals lets have your honest opinions .
1 prediction
1 hope we do ,per poster 👍.
How many shots on target this week ...first up the mighty West brom.

I predict an Everton at home park the bus
0-3 shots on target to WBA. ..based solely on the last few weeks.

I hope..I really do hope... we smash them
6-0 on shots on target alone .
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:52:14 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 20, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

I didn't realise if you win the shots on target league, you pick up the premier league trophy

Some of our fan base are as bad as Martinez and his obsession with possession stats

Some real nasty appropriate lack of respect s on display again today , horrible to read
A real stain on the people's club reputation and the good work Everton in the community carry out
If you read my opening first post  in this thread ... a sense of humour is required .

Maybe this thread is not for you .👍.
Born not made a blue .

January 20, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

When Sánchez gets the starting spot at Man U and Lukakus dad says his son never ever wanted to leave Everton that's why he's resigned for them.
I will pay for the open top bus myself 😅😅.

Born not made a blue .

January 20, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Shocking that its come to this, guessing shots on target
Should be a dam sight easier than guess the score 😅😅
Born not made a blue .

January 20, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Woke up on the right side of the bed ...we're gonna smash these
10 shots to 2 .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

3 shots on target. One goal.
Absolutely spot on Mick 👍👍.well played, I will give you an egg when I get a chicken .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

The atmosphere again is toxic because of the negative tactics yet again ....spend 50 mil on attacking players and play defensive again speaks absolute volumes of the man ....it's a good job the speakers in the park and we're fucked ...maybe it's a plot so Sam can't hear the abuse hes getting .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

again is the key word there

anyone thinking getting on like that is doing any good is a fucking muppet
Yes negative again big fucking Sam against west brom again ....shot house tactics again. ..not a fucking clue again ...blaming players again .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 10:27:57 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

the same that we have been playing from moyes left
buts it to attacking 2 years ago and to negative now
yeah and every week on here all I see is everyone setting there team up 4 2 3 1 (and that's the team and set up they would like to see)

if are defence plays or sorry trys to play a high line we lose or lucky not to but you want us to play with a high line
It's not all down to the same high line shite you spout weekly though is it .....try one DM or a moreadvanced midfielder  .and more going forward it's not bloody rocket science ...attack is the best form of defence historically ...and with more players up there more chance of the ball sticking too no?.

But nope stick with the same shit house tactic of two or three dms even at home against the weaker prem sideas and it's never gonna stick going forward. .true??.

But the old addage ...to do the same shite and expect a different outcome is madness is a huge problem with the club as a whole not just Sam. ..although his negative tactics only aid to hinder progress.
Born not made a blue .

January 22, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

Another week another hope 👍
Leicester 13 shots 7 on target .
Everton 3 shots 1 on target (2 if kenny has another long shot).

Born not made a blue .