November 15, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Author Topic: Shots on target predictions thread  (Read 4497 times)

January 21, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
Read 4497 times

SANA_DR0

the most toxic atmosphere I have seen at any football game its was there before a ball was kicked

and before you say its Sam its Sam its fucking not its the "fans"

It's Sam

yes the fans, chose 2 defensive midfielders against a lowly team, the fans decided we needed to play hoof ball/anti football, the fans decided that Martna should be left back again, thus nullifying our whole left handside for the umpteenth match,

the fans know what is best for the club, i found the atmosphere yesterday amazing, the fans have the power.

It was there before a ball was kicked due to Sams negative team selection and style of play, how do you expect to beat teams with 1 striker, playing his only second game in england, who has no support, the closest player to Cenk for most the game was McCarthy..  is that what they work on in training?  i have seen nothing in the recent games that shows what we have been working on in training in regards to attacking plays.. im sure Sam has been sacked from previous clubs for not being able to attack..

what sort of Everton do you want to see? anti football everton? or one that utilizes its players and plays to its strengths and not be shit scared of teams like West Brom/swansea etc and set up to contain their mighty attacking players.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 22, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

Leicester will annihilate us, they are where we should be, and their style of play should be how we shoud play.

i dont think we will have any shots on target.

probably 3 off target.

Leicester will have 16 shots, 7 on target, 2 goals.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....