August 20, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford blame Everton for Silva decline  (Read 5887 times)

January 22, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
Reply #60

Rodenplav64

Watford are a fucking joke of a club and they have sacked some decent Managers in Jokanovic , Sanchez Flores , Matzarri and Silva . One team I wouldn't mind going back down .

January 22, 2018, 12:37:18 AM
Reply #61

Ridge

It seems to me, he lived his life, like a blowtorch in the sewage pipe

January 22, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You want a link to sky pundits talking on TV?

Get your own subscription and ask your wife permission to watch it in future.

You canít half be a dickhead you know
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
Reply #63

Simon Paul

Administrator
You can't half be a dickhead you know

Not that I need your permission, but thanks

January 22, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
Reply #64

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They get their replacements in quick though. Wonder how long this one will last.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 22, 2018, 02:37:50 AM
Reply #65

Ravardo

Fair play to watford foe sacking their manager and employing another on the same day,,,why the fuck would you sack a manager when your in 10th place anyways,, and i think we might of dodged a bullet there with silva but instead we got hit by a massive fuck off bomb

January 22, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
Reply #66

Shogun

Administrator
Fair play to watford foe sacking their manager and employing another on the same day,,,why the fuck would you sack a manager when your in 10th place anyways,, and i think we might of dodged a bullet there with silva but instead we got hit by a massive fuck off bomb

Unless things are terrible behind the scenes, it doesn't make much sense to change at this stafe of the season unless you're massively worried about relegation and then bring in an Allardyce type.

Replacing him in January with a manager like Javi Garcia just seems a pretty risky move.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 22, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
Reply #67

blue slug

They go through managers so quick they might even end up with Ron Atkinson eventually

January 22, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
Reply #68

Redartin

Pity they appointed Garcia so soon. They could have gone for revenge and stolen Allardyce. Oh if only!

January 22, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Reply #69

Ari

Hahahaha what are we all doing spending money good after bad  going the game then ?.

In my view I am not actually "spending" the money.  I am delivering the money to a game that I love.  And to deliver the money to Everton fooball club has given me more loads and loads of enjoyment through the years.  The joy and love I get in return makes the money I "spend" seem like nothing.  I love Everton and I have done so since 1969.

January 22, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
Reply #70

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Be quite funny if they tried to poach Allardyce from us.

Though not quite like for like as, even if his head was turned, I don't think it's possible for our results to decline any further.

January 22, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
Reply #71

Ari

Not that I need your permission, but thanks

That's a beautifully arrogant, you are the King in here you can rant all you want Simon... and if someone dares to ask you and correct you in a way  ... you act like a kid in your response.  (to eugene)

January 22, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
Reply #72

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Unless things are terrible behind the scenes, it doesn't make much sense to change at this stafe of the season unless you're massively worried about relegation and then bring in an Allardyce type.

Replacing him in January with a manager like Javi Garcia just seems a pretty risky move.

If the squad realise that he wants out or heís not quite there mentally then itís very easy to keep on sliding down.

January 22, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
Reply #73

gizzblue

In my view I am not actually "spending" the money.  I am delivering the money to a game that I love.  And to deliver the money to Everton fooball club has given me more loads and loads of enjoyment through the years.  The joy and love I get in return makes the money I "spend" seem like nothing.  I love Everton and I have done so since 1969.
We've all been through thick and thin and the whole shitty years since the good old eighties aside the Martinez first year anomaly...and some good finishes under Moyes.

If we didn't "all" love the club we would all just fuck off and glory hunt elsewhere no?.

And certainly wouldn't bother our arses coming on here .

So one fan is basically comparitive with any other yes?.

January 22, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
Reply #74

gizzblue

Be quite funny if they tried to poach Allardyce from us.

Though not quite like for like as, even if his head was turned, I don't think it's possible for our results to decline any further.
That's a huge head to turn 😅😅