November 20, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford blame Everton for Silva decline  (Read 6664 times)

January 21, 2018, 05:26:06 PM
Read 6664 times

Juanito

Need to sack big Sam now and bring Silva in

January 28, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
Reply #1

Juanito

He got Estoril promoted in his first season in charge and won manger of the year.

He then finished 5th with them in their first top flight season qualifying for the Europa league.

The next season he finished 4th with them before he left for sporting.

At his one season at sporting he won the cup, their first piece of silverware since 2008.

Then at Olympiacos he won the league with 6 games remaining in his only season there, this season included a 17 game winning streak (a European record) and a 3-2 win at arsenal in the champions league.

THAT'S why he deserves a chance.

But yeah he's had 'little or no success.'

Maybe we should go for Guardiola instead.

Hopefully we sack Allardyce after the Leicester game and bring him in. I can see the atmosphere turning toxic after Vardy easily outstrips Williams for a early goal.

January 29, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
Reply #2

Juanito

Really? Hopefully we sack another manager. This 1 after a handful of games. Then take another punt on another flavour of the month only this time he's months out of date and no longer the next next big thing.

Yes, as I absolutely canít stand Sam Allardyce. I canít stand his abhorrent brand of Ďfootballí, I canít bear to watch us not register shots on target and I canít bare to listen to him blame the players after his pre historic tactics fail, time after time. Silva would improve us.