November 22, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford blame Everton for Silva decline  (Read 6686 times)

January 21, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
Read 6686 times

gizzblue

Sign him up ...as I said on another thread cheaper sacking Sam than buying Silvas contract out.
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Gone are the days when so called supporters actually supported...
Hahahaha what are we all doing spending money good after bad  going the game then ?.
Born not made a blue .

January 22, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

In my view I am not actually "spending" the money.  I am delivering the money to a game that I love.  And to deliver the money to Everton fooball club has given me more loads and loads of enjoyment through the years.  The joy and love I get in return makes the money I "spend" seem like nothing.  I love Everton and I have done so since 1969.
We've all been through thick and thin and the whole shitty years since the good old eighties aside the Martinez first year anomaly...and some good finishes under Moyes.

If we didn't "all" love the club we would all just fuck off and glory hunt elsewhere no?.

And certainly wouldn't bother our arses coming on here .

So one fan is basically comparitive with any other yes?.
Born not made a blue .

January 22, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Be quite funny if they tried to poach Allardyce from us.

Though not quite like for like as, even if his head was turned, I don't think it's possible for our results to decline any further.
That's a huge head to turn 😅😅
Born not made a blue .

January 28, 2018, 09:00:04 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Brendon Rodgers has won pretty much everything in Scotland. Should we give him a go?

Sorry, but Silva has done pretty much nothing in the Prem. A relegation and a sacking is not much cause for a ton of excitement.

In fact Rodgers would still probably be the better manager, despite his redshite links.
As much as I hate Brenda Rodgers
Why would ve leave the security and easy life of the Scottish prem for our shite at the min .
Born not made a blue .

January 29, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Know what the word supporter means?
Just because a few hate the manager or think he's shit ,we still go the game ,still support the team ....just not the idiot in charge making us play worse football than an inept Koeman and our caretaker Rhino.....nothing wrong with a bad opinion of a shit manager imho,and it certainly doesn't mean anyone has started wearing Liverpool pj's 😅
Born not made a blue .