September 18, 2019, 09:18:30 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford blame Everton for Silva decline  (Read 8432 times)

January 29, 2018, 03:06:09 AM
Read 8432 times

kiwiblue65

the universe works in mysterious ways...

I dont think Sam will last til the end of March, and i dont see him(allardyce) improving things
And Silva will ? I fear Evertonians are happy with shite pretty boy football. We are now a losers club when it comes to our supporters. We should be thinking don't lose 1st and 2nd win. Its a fucking competition. Long may Sam reign think he will make us better
What a fucking palaver.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:20:16 AM by kiwiblue65 »

January 29, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
Reply #1

kiwiblue65

Really? Hopefully we sack another manager. This 1 after a handful of games. Then take another punt on another flavour of the month only this time he's months out of date and no longer the next next big thing.
Know what the word supporter means?

January 29, 2018, 06:55:50 AM
Reply #2

kiwiblue65

Yeah that's it mate, notorious for our slick attractive football aren't we.
No we aren't. But we need to stop losing 1st. I don't know if  Sam is the long term answer. But I would rather  have him than someone like Silva trying to play football we don't have the players that are able to play.  1st thing stay in the Premier League 2nd  don't get beat, 3rd grind out wins. Confidence will bring the good football eventually. Sure we have lost a few just lately but its still not Sam's team and the players are very much to blame. Or we could just become a team that participates in a supporting act for the top top 4 and play so called great football that entertains and we get beat 5or 6 when we play the top sides. Not for me. It just an opinion.