August 21, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 62779 times)

September 12, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Reply #645

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri

Yes I understand Moshiri but what are your concerns ? Or what is it that you are undecided about ?

September 12, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
Reply #646

Macca77

Usmanov isn't coming here.

September 12, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Reply #647

Trowel

Wasnít his wealth given to him by Usmanov?
Who would you rather have leading a business - the guy who convinced another to invest in him and generate even greater wealth, or the guy who gave it away?

(or both)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 12, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
Reply #648

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yes I understand Moshiri but what are your concerns ? Or what is it that you are undecided about ?

I donít think I fully grasp the extent of what has changed about the club and what is just PR / fluff pieces.

Weíve made some serious missteps on the pitch, and the commercial stuff hasnít inspired me too much, the best deal so far coming from USM finch farm as money for old rope from his mate really.

Suppose his tenure will be defined by he stadium, and weíre still very much in dark about that. Potentially not for much longer.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Reply #649

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think I fully grasp the extent of what has changed about the club and what is just PR / fluff pieces.

Weíve made some serious missteps on the pitch, and the commercial stuff hasnít inspired me too much, the best deal so far coming from USM finch farm as money for old rope from his mate really.

Suppose his tenure will be defined by he stadium, and weíre still very much in dark about that. Potentially not for much longer.

Fair enough, see your point.

September 12, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
Reply #650

KoemansNumberTens

You mean like your money was give to you by your boss?

Well yes but being a big earner doesnít make you a great businessman. My understanding was he was an accountant and was given his shares. So heís a great accountant not necessarily a great businessman.
Itís only the shite Iíve read on here. Iím not saying itís 100% fact

September 12, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
Reply #651

KoemansNumberTens

Who would you rather have leading a business - the guy who convinced another to invest in him and generate even greater wealth, or the guy who gave it away?

(or both)

Both please. Think Moshiri has done a great job on the non football side of the club. Be nice to have someone who likes to hand lots of money out too though

September 12, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Reply #652

eugene

People on here talk like Moshiri is nothing. Not able to get rich or make money without Usmanov.

Moshiriis a billionaire. That is 1000 million pounds. Can you guys fathom that. How many on here have 1M pounds. Even in total worth I bet not many.  How can you even begin to past judgment on who writes what cheques a etc etc.

Moshiri is a brilliant businessman. Let's start showing some respect.
WOW thanks for the clarification, so thatís how many a billion is, cool.....

September 12, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
Reply #653

Redartin

How many on here have 1M pounds.

I was in Wales once and found 1m buried inside a rugby kit bag.

Could believe my luck, blew it all inside six months, happy times.

September 12, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Reply #654

Lxxx

What a presumptuous unqualified load of tosh ! What do you know about how Moshiri has accumulated his wealth ? He has been instrumental in Usmanov becoming one of the wealthiest men on this planet and has been remunerated accordingly, you speak of him as some lacky  who picks up scraps thrown to him by Usmanov.

What do I know about how he accumulated his wealth? It's all in the public domain. Granted he's an intelligent man and successful in his own right but Usmanov gifted him 10% in Gallagher Holdings Ltd in 2008, through which he controls Metalloinvest Holding, Russia's largest miner of iron ore which has grown to over $20bn. Of course he has his own and other investments and he's clearly more than just a lackey but the main source of his vast wealth came from a gift from his boss for years of good service, after nicking him from Deloitte's who were advising Usmanov at the time.

I don't know why you're so bothered. It's no disgrace to be where he is and I've no doubt Everton is Moshiri's baby but as Usmanov has stated publicly, he's offered to assist Moshiri should be require it. He doesn't really need to say anything more.

September 12, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Reply #655

formerKHL

like the debate.....however, to me who gives a flying f*** who has the money or where it's coming from...as long as it's coming..no one on here or in the public domain knows who's doing what where and when.....

I can remember (along with others on here) when the Moores family were throwing money at us and we were great...no one gave a shit who was giving it etc....

only 2 winners here in my view Everton Football Club.....then subsequently the fans....

all the rest is pure speculation...ÖÖ.enjoy it while we can

September 12, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Reply #656

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wait what is a million millions then
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
Reply #657

KoemansNumberTens

Wait what is a million millions then

A trillion. We need to get ourselves a trillionaire

September 12, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
Reply #658

eugene

A trillion. We need to get ourselves a trillionaire
WOW

September 12, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
Reply #659