August 21, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 62792 times)

February 13, 2019, 02:06:19 PM
Reply #720

Alanvideo

Take a look at the date he posted it. ;)
.................haha you got me  :blush:   but why have people been commenting on it again ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 13, 2019, 02:08:24 PM
Reply #721

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just twitter talk isn't it, one person says they've heard something and it snowballs from there. Another one doing the rounds is Silva will be sacked by the weekend and Mourinho will take over, it's all bollocks
Started on another forum apparently
Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2019, 02:08:44 PM
Reply #722

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Another one is that we've held talks with Athletico Madrid to sell them Richarlison- this coming from the Spanish press
In todays press that one
Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2019, 02:39:36 PM
Reply #723

Macca77

Started on another forum apparently

Yep, probably by their biggest WUM

February 13, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
Reply #724

Alanvideo

In todays press that one
...........he's among their futuribles apparently 

He has become the star of Everton. Brazilian striker Richarlison de Andrade, at 21 years old, is on the agenda of European elite teams. International also for his country, has a total of 10 goals this season and there is already talk that Milan, PSG and Chelsea have him among their priorities . The Daily Star also assures that Atlético also has it among its futuribles for next season and what the Atleticos like the most is that they can play as a top scorer that enters the wings.

It is clear that the technical secretary of the rojiblancos is probing the market and possible changes for next year. The Richarlisdon option is very well contemplated, for its quality and its youth. They have already spoken with their surroundings, although they are not willing to carry out the economic follies to obtain this transfer
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 13, 2019, 02:52:25 PM
Reply #725

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Here ya go
Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2019, 03:20:28 PM
Reply #726

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
...........he's among their futuribles apparently 

He has become the star of Everton. Brazilian striker Richarlison de Andrade, at 21 years old, is on the agenda of European elite teams. International also for his country, has a total of 10 goals this season and there is already talk that Milan, PSG and Chelsea have him among their priorities . The Daily Star also assures that Atlético also has it among its futuribles for next season and what the Atleticos like the most is that they can play as a top scorer that enters the wings.

It is clear that the technical secretary of the rojiblancos is probing the market and possible changes for next year. The Richarlisdon option is very well contemplated, for its quality and its youth. They have already spoken with their surroundings, although they are not willing to carry out the economic follies to obtain this transfer

He is the perfect player for atletico.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 13, 2019, 03:26:47 PM
Reply #727

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be off at some point, anything North of maybe £80m I'd take and reinvest.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 13, 2019, 03:35:41 PM
Reply #728

Mayor Farnum

We should have a separate thread for rumours that resurface every time we have to go two weeks without a game.

February 13, 2019, 04:46:44 PM
Reply #729

Bluedylan

Wishful thinking for those that want any easy way out of the grind. The equivalent of not be arsed to try at your job, and trying to win the lottery every week.

It ain't going to happen. We need to do what we do much better. That's the way out, not Usmanov as a deus ex machina.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 13, 2019, 06:16:29 PM
Reply #730

KoemansNumberTens

Wishful thinking for those that want any easy way out of the grind. The equivalent of not be arsed to try at your job, and trying to win the lottery every week.

It ain't going to happen. We need to do what we do much better. That's the way out, not Usmanov as a deus ex machina.

Easy way out? It’s the only way out

February 13, 2019, 07:03:45 PM
Reply #731

Bluedylan

Easy way out? It’s the only way out

It's not. See Spurs.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 13, 2019, 07:14:53 PM
Reply #732

Macca77

There's no easy way out..

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:15:56 PM by Macca77 »

February 13, 2019, 07:42:04 PM
Reply #733

School of Science

It's not. See Spurs.

Think now more than ever we've all realised it's not just the money, the main thing is getting the right manager.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 13, 2019, 08:32:11 PM
Reply #734

KoemansNumberTens

Think now more than ever we've all realised it's not just the money, the main thing is getting the right manager.

The main thing is definitely money. In terms of competing we have neither the squad money or manager