May 29, 2020, 04:16:42 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 89608 times)

January 21, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
Read 89608 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I realise this is passed on in good faith but isnít it just the same thing people have been speculating on for the last 2 years?

it is but this is from Django so Iím rather sure this has some legs....

August 16, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Do most billionaires do anything meaningful with their fortunes though? The odd one or two at most
Bill Gates ?

September 09, 2018, 01:30:43 AM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
who is from Finland?
one of our fee goodison derby goalscorers Sami Sami Hypppppp 😀You hannu is to clever to be finish 😀

January 23, 2020, 08:53:16 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
..........as @Mick 1995  said its not the same scenario at all. As I understand it UEFA says if sponsorship deals are so high that they disguise a club's losses then that same figure is added back to the losses. Therefore the club may/will exceed the £30m figure which is deemed acceptable. 
PSG and now Man City have been investigated but I'm not sure it may only apply to CL teams ?
Usmanov could be regarded as a 'related party ' to Everton which is why I am concerned.
The pasrt of it concerns me that someone would say he is a related but as he is not a shareholder and not in family relations to Kenwright og Moshiri I've find it hard to see where the related party should come from... Never in my working days as a public chartered accountant have I seen a claim like this being valid.. Pretty sure thats why Usmanov isn't in the board or has bought his shares yet.... If someone find the document him and Moshiri has signed about him joining in 2023 we could be in trouble...

January 24, 2020, 10:32:26 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
So if you could get another business to put their name to a deal for £31m for naming rights, then we could possibly get a £35m payment from USM perfectly legitimately as it would be seen as "more or less the going rate" and they would be the highest bidder.
the 30 m is still NOT for the naming rights -

March 08, 2020, 04:50:24 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Good old fashioned nepotism. See the Trump hand book. :)
so he is soon getting sacked then  ;)