November 19, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 46903 times)

January 21, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
Reply #45

KoemansNumberTens

Best investment we could make this month is a personal trainer and nutritionist for big Joe.

Knowing our luck we'd appoint the fitness team we had under martinez

January 21, 2018, 11:40:27 PM
Reply #46

Bluedylan

Django with some next level ITKing here.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 21, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Reply #47

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What's the United link all about though?

Not doubting it, fully behind @Django  with this as I can't think of a time that he's ever been wrong, but I just wonder why United are worried? It's not like they were worried when Arseal had Moshiri, Usmanov and countless other billionaires.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 21, 2018, 11:54:23 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Not doubting it, fully behind @Django  with this as I can't think of a time that he's ever been wrong, but I just wonder why United are worried? It's not like they were worried when Arseal had Moshiri, Usmanov and countless other billionaires.

They perhaps wouldn't want one of the world's richest men, with something to prove, in sole control of a club on their doorstep?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 22, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
Reply #49

eugene

But Usmanov never had control at Arsenal I think this is what itís about, I think Mosh would just move sideways

January 22, 2018, 12:09:55 AM
Reply #50

eugene

But Usmanov never had control at Arsenal I think this is what it's about, I think Mosh would just move sideways
To put it in plain terms could Mosh be considered a scout to get in and settle the ground? If so job done.

January 22, 2018, 12:15:46 AM
Reply #51

Everton Mint

Sounds like he's willing to sell his Arsenal shares, just waiting for the right group:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/04/alisher-usmanov-arsenal-shares-stan-kroenke

I think him selling them and taking over Everton is our only real hope: mega-money to attract the very obiggest players and manager.

The Moshiri-Kenwright situation is going nowhere and the latest signings and manager prove this.

I think the players know this too and why we have been in this kind of limbo for years. They know they are not good enough to challenge the top 6 and they dont have the fight the little clubs players have who are desperate to stay in the PL.

January 22, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
Reply #52

eyesalwaysblue

But Usmanov never had control at Arsenal I think this is what itís about, I think Mosh would just move sideways
He wrote to Arsenals board in october complaining of a lack of ambition, bit stated he wouldn't be seling up there, hope he's changed his mind.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 22, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
Reply #53

Tinga

...Just can't see it lads, sorry.

January 22, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Reply #54

eugene

Wait until they start the digging at The docks and then I think he will come in

January 22, 2018, 12:30:07 AM
Reply #55

eugene

Wait until they start the digging at The docks and then I think he will come in
I really think itís nailed on but itís just my opinion

January 22, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
Reply #56

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Guess the season ticket renewal campaign isnít doing as well as expected.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2018, 12:30:32 AM
Reply #57

Craig_1878

Ahh gutted - might as well lock this one lads, Tinga cant see it happening :(
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

January 22, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
Reply #58

Tinga

Ahh gutted - might as well lock this one lads, Tinga cant see it happening :(

Just wasn't meant to be, really. @Simon Paul close this please.

January 22, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
Reply #59

TheTone

The Mersey billionaires, is right