August 15, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 27154 times)

KoemansNumberTens and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
Reply #90

Bluedylan

This is all over other Everton forums and twitter now (from @Django).

No pressure :)
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 22, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
Reply #91

dunkster

Lol..poor old evertonians allowing ourself more torment
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 22, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
Reply #92

Macca77

One of the ITK'S on TEF has sort of backed this story up, saying Kenwright will be gone by March

January 22, 2018, 05:57:09 PM
Reply #93

eugene

You chatting to yourself? Weird one.
No just posting an afterthought

January 22, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
Reply #94

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
This is all over other Everton forums and twitter now (from @Django).

No pressure :)
Aye its on TEF quoted form @Django
A lad who seems ITK'd has backed it up as @Macca77 says
Simply simply lovely

January 22, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Reply #95

MmmblueBernard

but but but the esk said.......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 22, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
Reply #96

Redartin

To put it in plain terms could Mosh be considered a scout to get in and settle the ground? If so job done.

Settled?
Us?
If anything we are in more turmoil than when he arrived.

Maybe that's the game plan - fuck things up big time, appoint shit managers, etc, and the fans will be willing to accept anything as a replacement.

January 22, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
Reply #97

wilbur

That's already happened.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

January 22, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
Reply #98

Everton Mint

There must be something behind the total shambles

January 23, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
Reply #99

Jamokachi

There must be something behind the total shambles

The thing is, away from the pitch, we're not a shambles at all. We just need to find a way of translating how good we are off the pitch, onto it. Answers on a postcard please.

January 23, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
Reply #100

Waltzer

The thing is, away from the pitch, we're not a shambles at all. We just need to find a way of translating how good we are off the pitch, onto it. Answers on a postcard please.

I beg to differ, there are some commercial deals that have been a success but there are loads of things that seem to take an age for us to conclude. We've had numerous protracted transfers that have failed to materialise, or we end up spending millions more than we should. We employed a DoF who seems clueless, chased down managers for over a month and still didnt get him, and ended up with someone we'd previously rejected. Even the stadium is taking an age to get over the line. I do agree that certain aspects are better, but were a million miles behind teams like Man U, city, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool on and off the field

January 23, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
Reply #101

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We’re 20th in the Deloitte money league...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11218807/manchester-united-pip-real-madrid-to-top-deloitte-money-league

But only 10th in the PL.

I know it’s only revenue based but we’re not actually in a massively better position that teams we consider also rans.

From their CL run last year Leicester pulled in £60m more than us.

January 23, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
Reply #102

Jamokachi

I beg to differ, there are some commercial deals that have been a success but there are loads of things that seem to take an age for us to conclude. We've had numerous protracted transfers that have failed to materialise, or we end up spending millions more than we should. We employed a DoF who seems clueless, chased down managers for over a month and still didnt get him, and ended up with someone we'd previously rejected. Even the stadium is taking an age to get over the line. I do agree that certain aspects are better, but were a million miles behind teams like Man U, city, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool on and off the field

Sounds to me like you want everything done yesterday. You're also confusing "off field" and "on field".

January 23, 2018, 03:30:28 PM
Reply #103

Cozzie

The fact that we are behind Southampton and West ham is fucking attrocious.

January 23, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
Reply #104

Jamokachi

The fact that we are behind Southampton and West ham is fucking attrocious.

Easy to see why they make more from their grounds though.