January 21, 2020, 11:48:25 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 73260 times)

July 24, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
Reply #225

dunkster

Who in their right minds will spend that sort of money without getting a seat on the board or any say in the running and decisions the club takes?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 24, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
Reply #226

Waltzer

Who in their right minds will spend that sort of money without getting a seat on the board or any say in the running and decisions the club takes?

But whose to say they wont get a seat on the board? Kronke, as far as im aware, has only refused Usmanov as they dont get on, if it was someone that shared his vision then its a different story, also, if Usmanov sold it to fans he'd have a hard time saying no to them being on the board

July 24, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
Reply #227

dunkster

But whose to say they wont get a seat on the board? Kronke, as far as im aware, has only refused Usmanov as they dont get on, if it was someone that shared his vision then its a different story, also, if Usmanov sold it to fans he'd have a hard time saying no to them being on the board

Well i guess that's true. They certainly will want something back from their investment.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 24, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Reply #228

bigmanbob

Stan called me last night and asked me to front up a business with 300 mill of his readies to buy out Jabba. I'm then going to sell it back to Stan with a tidy 1 mill in the bank for my troubles. Easy money

July 24, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
Reply #229

dunkster

Stan called me last night and asked me to front up a business with 300 mill of his readies to buy out Jabba. I'm then going to sell it back to Stan with a tidy 1 mill in the bank for my troubles. Easy money

I'm sure usmanov could have all sorts of clauses go into that sale to stop that, including the right to buy back the shares if the new party wanted to sell them on.

More likely, having sold them and got the fuck out of there, he probably wouldn't want to get dragged back into it though i expect.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 24, 2018, 03:36:31 PM
Reply #230

Macca77

Usmanov is already here, lurking in the shadows

July 24, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
Reply #231

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Usmanov is already here, lurking in the shadows
Down in the Lower Gwladys something stirred..........😲
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 24, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
Reply #232

Macca77

July 24, 2018, 05:04:06 PM
Reply #233

arteta4spain

July 24, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
Reply #234

Robioto

No smoke without fire or is he just stirring the pot?

It looks like that one article is now spiralling.

July 24, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
Reply #235

dunkster

I think it will forever come out of the woodwork every time he's mentioned  until he's here or one day we suddenly realise it's been ten years and unlikely to happen
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 24, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
Reply #236

Dartfordblue

Looking at selling Arsenal shares according to Sky Sports News

July 24, 2018, 09:29:43 PM
Reply #237

eugene

Be great that but who would want them at 700 million with no say

July 24, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Reply #238

Dartfordblue

Kroenke putting an offer together for the shares, above 525 mil apparently

July 24, 2018, 09:37:09 PM
Reply #239

Cozzie

Maybe making more Usmanov threads is the key to getting him here.