September 18, 2019, 03:07:36 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 63984 times)

July 29, 2018, 08:50:30 PM
Reply #255

dunkster

Can't see that.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 29, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
Reply #256

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Couldnít find a boardroom thread so this will do.

Rumours Denise B-B close to walking away.

Whereís this from?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 29, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
Reply #257

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíve just it on twitter like, absolutely zero details and I donít even know what it would be over to be fair.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 29, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
Reply #258

School of Science

All kinds of shite flying around atm, the knives are out for us, sadly from our own fans it seems. DBB now supposedly walking away, we had Brands, " sold a turkey" a few weeks ago, players don't want to sign or are hanging back for better, Walcott supposed rift with Silva, the ground move has gone quiet, it must have fell through and even Moshiri walking away. I mean is there anything fucking else ? The world cup has finished nothing to occupy people's minds I suppose. What will be will be.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 29, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
Reply #259

Lxxx

All kinds of shite flying around atm, the knives are out for us, sadly from our own fans it seems. DBB now supposedly walking away, we had Brands, " sold a turkey" a few weeks ago, players don't want to sign or are hanging back for better, Walcott supposed rift with Silva, the ground move has gone quiet, it must have fell through and even Moshiri walking away. I mean is there anything fucking else ? The world cup has finished nothing to occupy people's minds I suppose. What will be will be.

This is what happens in a vacuum. No football, stuttering transfer window, little coming back the other way in terms of press from the club/manager/DoF and a seriously despondent fan base.

July 29, 2018, 11:00:05 PM
Reply #260

plumber

The end is near, we are all gonna die.

July 29, 2018, 11:03:17 PM
Reply #261

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking Twittertards
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 29, 2018, 11:04:28 PM
Reply #262

blue slug

The end is near, we are all gonna die.

Really hasnít been a good feeling about us in a while, well maybe the odd day 😆

July 30, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
Reply #263

Bluedylan

Our fans are proper head-the-balls, as someone said the other day.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 30, 2018, 12:15:32 AM
Reply #264

sam of the south

I think we should make an NSNO pact of a Twitter blackout
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 30, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
Reply #265

Bluedylan

I think we should make an NSNO pact of a Twitter blackout

A good few people will be happy, but I'm finding the site to be a lot of a drag at the moment. Misery feeding more misery, taking us nowhere, based on a couple of friendlies. The 'I never wanted Silva' crew are already rearing their heads. It's pretty grim and pretty fucking stupid. We haven't even played a competitive game yet.

And then people just randomly dropping in 'saw this on twitter' (possibly from one tweet, for all anyone knows) and leaving everybody to stress about the content of the tweet, even though there's almost certainly nothing to it.

I've got absolutely no doubt in my mind that some people get off on it a bit, like pigs in shit.

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 30, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
Reply #266

sam of the south

A good few people will be happy, but I'm finding the site to be a lot of a drag at the moment. Misery feeding more misery, taking us nowhere, based on a couple of friendlies. The 'I never wanted Silva' crew are already rearing their heads. It's pretty grim and pretty fucking stupid. We haven't even played a competitive game yet.

And then people just randomly dropping in 'saw this on twitter' (possibly from one tweet, for all anyone knows) and leaving everybody to stress about the content of the tweet, even though there's almost certainly nothing to it.

I've got absolutely no doubt in my mind that some people get off on it a bit, like pigs in shit.

Bang-on, unfortunately.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 30, 2018, 12:35:25 AM
Reply #267

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

I can't imagine what painfully sad existence those type of people must lead either. Imagine wanting to be right about something you claim to love being fucked up

July 30, 2018, 01:19:09 AM
Reply #268

eyesalwaysblue

Utter shite you talk, some are just sick of watching slow motion car crashes, and other people are entitled to a different view than your fucking smug bubble of a few, the doom merchants have been right the last few years unfortunately, and things look no better at the moment, but i'm sure everyone is hoping it takes the upward turn the club and all fans desperately want and need...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 30, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
Reply #269

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Utter shite you talk, some are just sick of watching slow motion car crashes, and other people are entitled to a different view than your fucking smug bubble of a few, the doom merchants have been right the last few years unfortunately, and things look no better at the moment, but i'm sure everyone is hoping it takes the upward turn the club and all fans desperately want and need...

Didn't know Yoda was an Evertonian