July 14, 2020, 03:31:43 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 95073 times)

July 30, 2018, 01:38:14 AM
Reply #270

penguinofdoom1878

that watchedbellend and his bunch of merrywankers most probably as they spin it into being Kenwright's sorry Kenwrong's master plan, as hes actually a life longer Liverpool fan

July 30, 2018, 01:43:08 AM
Reply #271

Ross

Must be bollocks it’s not like she’s just been appointed CEO after coming in from somewhere else she’s been involved for years and only stepped up from deputy CEO.

She’s not come into this blind.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 30, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
Reply #272

Paddockoldie

I can't imagine what painfully sad existence those type of people must lead either. Imagine wanting to be right about something you claim to love being fucked up

Many a husband has felt that way Brownie

July 30, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
Reply #273

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Must be bollocks it’s not like she’s just been appointed CEO after coming in from somewhere else she’s been involved for years and only stepped up from deputy CEO.

She’s not come into this blind.

Can't see much about this on other forums either
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 30, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
Reply #274

bluestevie

Utter shite you talk, some are just sick of watching slow motion car crashes, and other people are entitled to a different view than your fucking smug bubble of a few, the doom merchants have been right the last few years unfortunately, and things look no better at the moment, but i'm sure everyone is hoping it takes the upward turn the club and all fans desperately want and need...

He's hardly talking utter shite, the amount of toxicity steaming out of the neganancies over the slightest thing has been draining to read across the Everton portion of the web. If it's not moaning about results, it's the immediate surrender of wanting players as soon as a vague link with another club comes in, or making up false rumours about people leaving or internal fallouts or suggesting replacements for Pickford based on a rumored interest by Chelsea like it's a given
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:24:14 AM by bluestevie »
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 30, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
Reply #275

eyesalwaysblue

He's hardly talking utter shite, the amount of toxicity steaming out of the neganancies over the slightest thing has been draining to read across the Every on poration of the web. If it's not moaning about results, it's the immediate surrender of wanting players as soon as a vague link with another club comes in, or making up false rumours about people leaving or internal fallouts or suggesting replacements for Pickford based on a rumored interest by Chelsea like it's a given
Saying anyone will be happy is talking shite, many didn't want Silva which should be fine, as should thinking he'll be the best since Kendall, alternative views and all that...As for rumours on twatter etc who gives a fuck. 
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 30, 2018, 02:26:06 AM
Reply #276

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
This is all a bit deja-vu. Remember project fear and everything will be wonderful before Brexit vote?
 We were in a mess last season, no real doubt about that. There is a new regime in the boardroom and on the playing side and we have to build our way out of it. It's a whole new ball game for us fans.
Reality probably lies somewhere in between disaster and finishing in the top 4.

Someone did make the point about there being an information vacuum and I think that might have some value. There must be loads the club cannot say but just them actually saying that shows they know we are still here and waiting. Saying nothing at all is risky.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 30, 2018, 02:37:03 AM
Reply #277

Paddockoldie

We live in a world of fake news. Social media enables any crank to post shit. You can't control that but you can in how you react to it.

July 30, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
Reply #278

Ross

This is all a bit deja-vu. Remember project fear and everything will be wonderful before Brexit vote?
 We were in a mess last season, no real doubt about that. There is a new regime in the boardroom and on the playing side and we have to build our way out of it. It's a whole new ball game for us fans.

Someone did make the point about there being an information vacuum and I think that might have some value. There must be loads the club cannot say but just them actually saying that shows they know we are still here and waiting. Saying nothing at all is risky.

Not really a big change in the boardroom though is there?

Just swapped Elstone for DBB with a bit of musical chairs.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 30, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
Reply #279

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Not really a big change in the boardroom though is there?

Just swapped Elstone for DBB with a bit of musical chairs.
I was referring more to Moshiri arriving and, like him or hate him, the change from the more predictable Bill to...... what? I think we're still discovering that.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 30, 2018, 02:51:32 AM
Reply #280

eyesalwaysblue

Think you can take the silence any which way, for some it's a relief the Mosh isn't on the phone to SSN every night during the transfer period, for others it's taken as there being deep unrest and power struggle going off, but they do seem to be keeping their heads down, lets hope it's because Usmanov needs it quiet before a big entrance, we can hope.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 30, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
Reply #281

Ross

I was referring more to Moshiri arriving and, like him or hate him, the change from the more predictable Bill to...... what? I think we're still discovering that.

Definitely worth noting predicable had us a lot more stable and closer to the top tier, winning things, than we’ve been for a while.

July 30, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Reply #282

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
When is Usmanov’s funeral?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 30, 2018, 03:14:24 AM
Reply #283

TheTone

Whatever happened to @Django ? Proper itk that lad

July 30, 2018, 03:32:12 AM
Reply #284

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
When is Usmanov’s funeral?
I've just checked and he's still clinging on. Just.☺