September 22, 2019, 03:02:50 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 64179 times)

August 07, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
Reply #330

phillyt

So its looking like Kenwright and woods will have £200 million quid burning a hole in their arse picket pretty soon

I fixed it for you.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 07, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Reply #331

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Bit late now. Could have got Ronaldo!

;)

August 07, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
Reply #332

Cereal Killer

For anyone needing a finance and football expert to explain the whole thing to them in a super informative and interesting way there's a guy on Twitter called The Esk who has the inside track

I'm fairly sure he has detailed information from behind the scenes. He knew stuff about the Richarlison and now Bernard deals literally just hours after it became public knowledge

:headbang: just no, stop it

He knows no more than anyone on here, he may have researched and spent loads of time looking at football finance, but when it comes to knowledge of what's actually going on at Everton he spouts more random guesses than most journalists. If you spout enough shit, you'll get something right eventually leading to the gullible to assume you actually know what you're talking about

August 07, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
Reply #333

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

He knows no more than anyone on here, he may have researched and spent loads of time looking at football finance, but when it comes to knowledge of what's actually going on at Everton he spouts more random guesses than most journalists. If you spout enough shit, you'll get something right eventually leading to the gullible to assume you actually know what you're talking about

Oh I was being 100% sarcastic
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 07, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Reply #334

Ramjam

We’re on the march with Ally’s army

Ally Usmanov that is.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 07, 2018, 03:39:55 PM
Reply #335

dunkster

How the rich get richer eh. Bought his share 500 odd million..no seat on the board, no say in anything...sells for 1.8 billion
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 07, 2018, 03:41:17 PM
Reply #336

Sixx1402

Why is anyone so bothered?

It's not like we can go out and spend £300 mill anyway because of FFP so what difference does it make?

Moshiri has plenty of cash anyway I don't see the big deal, am I missing something?
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 07, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
Reply #337

Lxxx

He is already backing us. He’s always worked with moshiri, the only thing stopping it being official was his arsenal ownership. That seems to have been solved now.

On a side note the esk( yeah I know) is suggesting the deal to sell arsenal will be done by 3pm. Is that likely to be accurate. How can it be so quick?

He's not already backing us, he's sponsoring the training ground. As for stopping it being official, I think your wishful thinking is clouding your judgement there.

Let's just start dealing in facts and if and when things do materialise then let's get excited.

August 07, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
Reply #338

KingdingalingNL

How the rich get richer eh. Bought his share 500 odd million..no seat on the board, no say in anything...sells for 1.8 billion

I think it prices arsenal at 1.8billion but Usmanov gets 600m for his shares

August 07, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Reply #339

Macca77

600 million would build us a lovely new stadium

August 07, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Reply #340

indiantoffee1975

I dont care about being a 'good football club', others clubs have history as well and are still successful in the PL era.
Its about winning and winning Silverware at any cost. If the dynamics of the club have to change to an extent with Usmanov on board then i'm all for it.

August 07, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
Reply #341

Jacko4468

£600m could buy us 3 or 4 world class players 😀

August 07, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
Reply #342

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Balls to it, lets let United have Mina, and we can buy Alderweireld and Maguire, and Casemiro too. That should do the trick ;)

August 07, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
Reply #343

Makis

Yeah, Esk is full of shit. He's been saying Usmanov is not selling his shares for a good two years now. He is also adamant we should build a 60k+ stadium but his calculations are wonky. I have pointed this out twice but he refuses to even discuss this.

August 07, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
Reply #344

KoemansNumberTens

So its looking like Usmanov will have £600 million quid burning a hole in his arse picket pretty soon

If he doesn’t give us the whole 600m for players before Thursdays deadline he’s a fraud