July 14, 2020, 03:54:26 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 95077 times)

September 07, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
Reply #600

Alanvideo

Various sources reporting Usmanov's press office has denied the Charlton investment link.
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 07, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
Reply #601

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
A report today in the Mirror claimed that the former Arsenal shareholder was considering a move to buy Charlton Athletic, effectively ending any potential interest in investing in close friend Farhad Moshiri's Everton.

But Usmanov's press office issued an official comment this afternoon which categorically read ďAlisher Usmanov is not buying Charlton Athletic football club.Ē

September 07, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
Reply #602

Evertonian in NC

Maybe Usmanov just likes being in the papers?
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

September 07, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
Reply #603

TheTone

Shove ya exclusive up your arse Darren Lewis

September 07, 2018, 11:25:33 PM
Reply #604

phillyt

The point with wealthy people is that it really does matter how much they make ,why do they try to do so many shady deals if it doesn't matter with their wealth . I had a boss worth millions many years ago and he use to get right up behind another car going into the tunnel to avoid the pound charge .

I can see what your saying, but I think the difference he would see would be far outweighed be the prestige of owning a CL club. With Everton itís perfectly feasible that will be achievable in 2/3 years. With the likes of charlton he is looking 5/6 years and only If he gets. Everything spot on. If it was easy as buying low and selling high the lower leagues would be full of billionaires playing champ manager for real.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 08, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
Reply #605

Lxxx

I can see what your saying, but I think the difference he would see would be far outweighed be the prestige of owning a CL club. With Everton itís perfectly feasible that will be achievable in 2/3 years. With the likes of charlton he is looking 5/6 years and only If he gets. Everything spot on. If it was easy as buying low and selling high the lower leagues would be full of billionaires playing champ manager for real.

No-one said it was essy but the lower leagues are littered with clubs who were bought by very wealthy owners and have suffered from it.

September 08, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
Reply #606

Makis

I think people underestimate the amount of money needed to have a good shot at promotion from the Championship. There are several teams with parachute payments who spend heavily to get back up.

September 08, 2018, 05:45:14 PM
Reply #607

phillyt

No-one said it was essy but the lower leagues are littered with clubs who were bought by very wealthy owners and have suffered from it.

Iím not saying it will be easy or guaranteed success, Iím thinking best case scenarios for us/lower league club.

He has stated what he wanted with arsenal. He will still want that and quick. if thatís the case we are his better option. Letís not forget he is in his 70s and isnít exactly the traditional image of a healthy man.

I genuinely believe moshiri has been her laying the ground work and they will team
Up again. Maybe even bringing ďsĒ the party in some form.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 08, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #608

Alanvideo

Iím not saying it will be easy or guaranteed success, Iím thinking best case scenarios for us/lower league club.

He has stated what he wanted with arsenal. He will still want that and quick. if thatís the case we are his better option. Letís not forget he is in his 70s and isnít exactly the traditional image of a healthy man.

I genuinely believe moshiri has been her laying the ground work and they will team
Up again. Maybe even bringing ďsĒ the party in some form.
.................Usmanov is 64 but doesn't look in very good shape I admit.
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 08, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
Reply #609

Cozzie

Usmanov looks like one more flight of stairs would kill him.

September 08, 2018, 08:08:58 PM
Reply #610

phillyt

.................Usmanov is 64 but doesn't look in very good shape I admit.

Is he, fuck I genuinely thought he was in his 70s. wait till he has to put up with our moaning he will soon feel over 70. . 🤔

September 08, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
Reply #611

hannu

Usmanov looks like one more flight of stairs would kill him.

some people need a new joke

September 08, 2018, 09:26:12 PM
Reply #612

blue1948

some people need a new joke

Well they would struggle waiting for it in Finland!!!!!

September 08, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
Reply #613

hannu

Well they would struggle waiting for it in Finland!!!!!
who is from Finland?

September 09, 2018, 01:30:43 AM
Reply #614

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
who is from Finland?
one of our fee goodison derby goalscorers Sami Sami Hypppppp 😀You hannu is to clever to be finish 😀