November 22, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 47035 times)

September 11, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
Reply #630

blue slug

me either tinga

September 11, 2018, 11:09:34 PM
Reply #631

Cozzie

That statement doesn't necessarily mean anything tbh.

It just may mean Usmanov isn't ready to invest now. Years down the line when the stadium is up and running and he sees it as a more tasty prospect.

However, part of me believes he is writing Moshiri cheques left, right and centre and is just seeing how things pan out.

September 11, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
Reply #632

Gary1878

There is no way Moshiri would hand over the reins to Usmanov. He wouldn't just throw away all the hard work he has done. I am sure he would welcome investment in a monetary as well as business capacity, but he will be the main man, with Usmanov supporting at best.

September 11, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
Reply #633

Lxxx

There is no way Moshiri would hand over the reins to Usmanov. He wouldn't just throw away all the hard work he has done. I am sure he would welcome investment in a monetary as well as business capacity, but he will be the main man, with Usmanov supporting at best.

But Moshiri hasn't attained his wealth in his own right. He got it via gifts from Usmanov in the form of shares in his interests. He's effectively playing at being a football club owner with his boss's loose change. Almost like a thank you for your hard work over the years.

I'm sure he'll continue to be looked favourably upon with whatever he wants to do with the club and can tap into whatever resources his boss places at his disposable. There's really no need for any kind of overt move by Usmanov in this, they're both in effect one and the same from a financial point of view.

September 12, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
Reply #634

D15TIN

No doubt the new ground will be named the USM Bramley Moore, Usmanov will be involved in some capacity

September 12, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
Reply #635

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

September 12, 2018, 06:00:50 AM
Reply #636

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
And April

And @bluegirls, which I assume is a collective of evertonian girls all gathered around a desktop computer.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
Reply #637

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
People on here talk like Moshiri is nothing. Not able to get rich or make money without Usmanov.

Moshiriis a billionaire. That is 1000 million pounds. Can you guys fathom that. How many on here have 1M pounds. Even in total worth I bet not many.  How can you even begin to past judgment on who writes what cheques a etc etc.

Moshiri is a brilliant businessman. Letís start showing some respect.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
Reply #638

KoemansNumberTens

People on here talk like Moshiri is nothing. Not able to get rich or make money without Usmanov.

Moshiriis a billionaire. That is 1000 million pounds. Can you guys fathom that. How many on here have 1M pounds. Even in total worth I bet not many.  How can you even begin to past judgment on who writes what cheques a etc etc.

Wasnít his wealth given to him by Usmanov?

September 12, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
Reply #639

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
But Moshiri hasn't attained his wealth in his own right. He got it via gifts from Usmanov in the form of shares in his interests. He's effectively playing at being a football club owner with his boss's loose change. Almost like a thank you for your hard work over the years.

I'm sure he'll continue to be looked favourably upon with whatever he wants to do with the club and can tap into whatever resources his boss places at his disposable. There's really no need for any kind of overt move by Usmanov in this, they're both in effect one and the same from a financial point of view.

What a presumptuous unqualified load of tosh ! What do you know about how Moshiri has accumulated his wealth ? He has been instrumental in Usmanov becoming one of the wealthiest men on this planet and has been remunerated accordingly, you speak of him as some lacky  who picks up scraps thrown to him by Usmanov.

September 12, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
Reply #640

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wasnít his wealth given to him by Usmanov?

You mean like your money was give to you by your boss?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
Reply #641

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

I have £1m - just can't remember where I buried it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 12, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
Reply #642

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Juryís still out for me
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Reply #643

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Juryís still out for me
Regarding what ?

September 12, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Reply #644

brap2

NSNO Subscriber