November 13, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 46407 times)

September 12, 2018, 10:04:54 PM
Reply #675

Omar

I did have some millionaire's bacon the other day!

You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 12, 2018, 10:08:44 PM
Reply #676

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

A shazillion
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 13, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
Reply #677

phillyt

People on here talk like Moshiri is nothing. Not able to get rich or make money without Usmanov.

Moshiriis a billionaire. That is 1000 million pounds. Can you guys fathom that. How many on here have 1M pounds. Even in total worth I bet not many.  How can you even begin to past judgment on who writes what cheques a etc etc.

Moshiri is a brilliant businessman. Letís start showing some respect.

I donít think itís that people think moshiri isnít good enough. 1b is a huge amount of money in the real world but in the premier league itís no more than than decent money. As the money grows the demands on his finances will. The stadium will cost minimum 500m (I know we will borrow most of it but if heís got sense he will know he can cover it) and thatís about half his wealth gone. He will also obviously have an expensive lifestyle to upkeep so letís assume he wants to keep 100m to live on that l leaves 700m to spend on Everton. He has already lent/invested over 200m so thatís only going to last another 2/3 years really.

I know itís not that simple and i am not taking into account income from either the club or his own business. But even that may double the timescales at best.

Itís clear that moshiri is a good businessman and he has and is making us a better club. Early signs he has rectified the personnel mistakes of his first two managerial appointments are good but if we are to truly become an elite club itís going to need far more money.

There is also very clear links between him and Usmanov. So the assumption that alisher is not a difficult one to jump to. Itís not disrespectful to expect or assume itís going to happen,or in fact to want it to happen. With moshiris wealth and acumen we will break into the top 6. With big alishers wedge we will win the lot ( weíll not the lot but we will establish ourselves among the elite)
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 13, 2018, 01:14:06 AM
Reply #678

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think itís that people think moshiri isnít good enough. 1b is a huge amount of money in the real world but in the premier league itís no more than than decent money. As the money grows the demands on his finances will. The stadium will cost minimum 500m (I know we will borrow most of it but if heís got sense he will know he can cover it) and thatís about half his wealth gone. He will also obviously have an expensive lifestyle to upkeep so letís assume he wants to keep 100m to live on that l leaves 700m to spend on Everton. He has already lent/invested over 200m so thatís only going to last another 2/3 years really.

I know itís not that simple and i am not taking into account income from either the club or his own business. But even that may double the timescales at best.

Itís clear that moshiri is a good businessman and he has and is making us a better club. Early signs he has rectified the personnel mistakes of his first two managerial appointments are good but if we are to truly become an elite club itís going to need far more money.

There is also very clear links between him and Usmanov. So the assumption that alisher is not a difficult one to jump to. Itís not disrespectful to expect or assume itís going to happen,or in fact to want it to happen. With moshiris wealth and acumen we will break into the top 6. With big alishers wedge we will win the lot ( weíll not the lot but we will establish ourselves among the elite)

It's disrespectful to think that the only reason he has money is because of Usmanov. maybe Usmanov is wealthy because of deals Moshiri has done for him
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 13, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
Reply #679

phillyt

It's disrespectful to think that the only reason he has money is because of Usmanov. maybe Usmanov is wealthy because of deals Moshiri has done for him

He would have been wealthy without Usmanov (or similar) but nowhere near a billionaire. Itís fair to say that the fabled ďgiftĒ would have been in reward for good work done. Itís not disrespectful in the slightest. Itís facts.  It would be disrespectful to say that he is unable to run Everton to a good level and will certainly be an upgrade on the previous regime of imbeciles as some have suggested. He put up with a lot of stick last season, some justified but most not.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 13, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
Reply #680

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I did have some millionaire's bacon the other day!

What dat mean
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 13, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
Reply #681

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 13, 2018, 03:24:56 AM
Reply #682

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What dat mean

Looks nice though.
Not sure about orange and green shit on my bacon, rather just stick with a bit of HP.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:26:26 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 13, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
Reply #683

Omar

Looks nice though.
Not sure about orange and green shit on my bacon, rather just stick with a bit of HP.

The orange is red pepper flakes, I think the green is cilantro, could be chive or green onion though. Also there's a shit ton of brown sugar which has melted. The red pepper and brown sugar is heaven.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 13, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
Reply #684

Old England Toffee

haha classic nsno. Me: ooo I wonder whats going on with Usmanov, is he giving us billions of soccer monies and building us a 200,000 seater stadium/castle. Oh wait, snoop dog and bacon modifications.  :D

September 13, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
Reply #685

Dr. Sponge

Fuck the trillion, weíve got a Brazilian.

September 13, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
Reply #686

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck the trillion, weíve got a Brazilian.

Two actually
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 13, 2018, 08:24:31 PM
Reply #687

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
My momma says I'm special.

September 27, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
Reply #688

Alanvideo

From the Evening Standard ........
Stan Kroenke has completed his buyout of Arsenal and is now the sole owner of shares in the club.

The American billionaire agreed a £600million deal with Alisher Usmanov in August that took him beyond the 90 per cent ownership threshold after which he was obliged to buy all remaining shares.

Though many supporters were reluctant to sell up to Kroenke, they were left with no choice and those that did not immediately accept KSE UKís offer of just under £30,000 have now had their shares compulsorily purchased.

A statement from Arsenal Holdings PLC confirmed: ďFurther to the announcement made by KSE, UK, Inc. on 28 August 2018 confirming the closing of its offer for Arsenal Holdings PLC, the compulsory acquisition by KSE of all of the Arsenal shares not assented to the offer completed on September 25 2018.

ďAs stated in KSE's announcement on 28 August, the trading in Arsenal shares on the NEX Exchange Growth Market will be withdrawn with effect from close of business today.Ē

The Arsenal Supporters Trust, in particular, had aimed to drag out the process of Kroenkeís takeover in a purely symbolic struggle, though it appears their hopes of forcing a final AGM are now over.

We are special ,we are Everton.

September 27, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Reply #689

Toddacelli

Someone get Big Al an Uber.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates