August 18, 2019, 04:12:51 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 62660 times)

January 23, 2018, 10:45:54 PM
Read 62660 times

Toddacelli

I would imagine that because of the animosity between Usmanov and Kroenke that Usmanov could sell to someone who will claim to have no ties with Usmanov but has an agreement to frustrate Kroenke at every available opportunity.

If he goes.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 18, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
Reply #1

Toddacelli

I bet you City fans wouldn't have believed you if you told them ten years ago where they would be now. I'm not saying we can follow their example as the game has changed even in that time, but it just shows you things CAN change. Our time will come again.

May 18, 2018, 10:13:56 PM
Reply #2

Toddacelli

Am I in the right place? Is this the speculating unprofessionals forum?

I am all for healthy debate and speculation, but if we could all just hold on to the one underlying truth - that is none of us really know and we're all just guessing - that would really help the tone and stop this descending into a slanging match.

Not aimed at everyone. Not even @TheTone - despite mentioning him specifically by name! (Sorry Tone)

July 31, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

Whatever happened to @Django ? Proper itk that lad

Legged it with @Shorty

August 07, 2018, 10:20:41 PM
Reply #4

Toddacelli

Nailed on coming.

August 08, 2018, 05:31:46 PM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

He is the wealthiest man in Russia.

I am the sexiest man in Jamaica.

September 27, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Reply #6

Toddacelli

Someone get Big Al an Uber.

September 27, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

I did have some millionaire's bacon the other day!

Juciest post in a very dry thread.

May 22, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
Reply #8

Toddacelli

I kind of hope Usmanov buys another club just to put this to bed, they are business partners in other ventures and im pretty sure every time they meet up it inst to talk about Everton, who by the way, Usmanov could've bought whenever he wants given his wealth, yet has failed to do so. Id like it to be true, but i think people see them together, put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5

I agree with the sentiment but that tweet is pretty specific - who met, where they met, what they discussed when they met. And it is not really up for interpretation, it is stated as fact. The only bit of ambiguity is that it implies that the 50/50 ownership of the club is between Usmanov and Moshiri - everything else is concrete.

There's still every possibility it's pure fiction, but it's not being presented in journo-speak where they protect themselves with disclaimers in case it all turns out to be bollocks. There's no 'it is thought' or 'it was said'.