December 11, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 47910 times)

September 27, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
Reply #690

Toddacelli

I did have some millionaire's bacon the other day!

Juciest post in a very dry thread.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 28, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
Reply #691

eyesalwaysblue

Juciest post in a very dry thread.
Monkey pox digits?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 02, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
Reply #692

Trowel

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:37:27 AM by Trowel »
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 02, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
Reply #693

Alanvideo

from Russian press two days ago.........

Alisher Usmanov is ready to invest in Liverpool Everton
Businessman Alisher Usmanov is considering becoming a shareholder in the Everton football club of Liverpool, whose investor is his longtime partner Farhad Moshiri. "Everton is still far from where it should be. We will also help him. And how. This is my friend's club! "- Mr. Usmanov said in the program" Actors with Nailya Askerzade "on the channel" Russia 1 "(quote on" Interfax ").

He added that the purchase of the club is associated with "a huge number of nuances," including an international political situation, which may influence a possible deal. "In Britain, sports are too political, so to speak, a sphere. There's a tremendous strain today in general in business. Therefore it is not known, "Alisher Usmanov added.

In August, the businessman sold 30% of the shares of Arsenal in London to American billionaire Stan Kronke, who holds the majority stake in the club. After the sale, he told Bloomberg that he did not rule out the possibility of investing money again in the football club. According to Mr. Usmanov, in addition to Everton, he also follows Munich Bayern Munich and Italian Roma and Milan.
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 02, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
Reply #694

Waltzer

Getting exciting now, is this the first direct quote from Usmanov stating he intends to help out?

October 02, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
Reply #695

Lxxx

It's not definitive but it's more noise, which is encouraging.

October 02, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Reply #696

Fynci

“International political situation” is interesting to me, I wonder if one of the factors in that is Brexit, if so perhaps we will have to wait to see how that turns out.

October 02, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
Reply #697

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
“International political situation” is interesting to me, I wonder if one of the factors in that is Brexit, if so perhaps we will have to wait to see how that turns out.

Absolutely will have bearing.

There is also a growing distrust of old soviet type Oligarchs in UK politics (see Abramovich)

October 02, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
Reply #698

Cozzie

We just would typically choose to leave the EU to provide complications for the richest man in England to invest in us wouldn't we?

Everton that.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:07:46 PM by Cozzie »

October 02, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
Reply #699

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We just would typically choose to leave the EU to provide complications for the richest man in England to invest in us wouldn't we?

Everton that.

This has less to do with Brexit than the ever growing tensions between our government and Russia. Abramavich doesn’t feel safe here anymore, the Salisbury poisoning’s , Ukraine, all make for ancertain future.

October 02, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
Reply #700

sam of the south

Everton that.

Derailing Everton was the main motivation for Cameron calling on the referendum, to give West Ham one less rival to best.

Or was that Aston Villa? 🤔
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 02, 2018, 06:16:14 PM
Reply #701

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
It’s more to do with the sanctions regimes which partly driven by Trump are getting more severe. If Usmanov and his businesses are sanctioned it makes it hard for him to do business here. I expect him and Moshiri may have investments in Iran and Russia that could be hit.

October 02, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
Reply #702

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's said this before hasn't he? That he'd help a mate if he needed it?

October 02, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Reply #703

Waltzer

He's said this before hasn't he? That he'd help a mate if he needed it?

He has alluded to the fact he would if required, I read more into this as it says 'we will', much more definitive in his response. That said this could merely be a translation issue rather than anything else, but im going with it!!?

October 02, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Reply #704

Trowel

"So what interests you about Everton Mr Usmanov?"

"Goodison Park is known for its Park End Stand which is 123m in height."
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news