August 25, 2019, 03:50:24 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 63017 times)

August 16, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think you need to lay off the coffee in a morning.

I really donít thing that my response to your post was disproportionate ? You post an article to which I perhaps could have responded I think you need to lay off the coffee in the morning but I didnít, why are you so judgemental ?

August 16, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

September 07, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Reply #17

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is it a waste?

Spend maybe 50 million getting them in the Premier League and a other 50 million keeping them up for 3 or more seasons and he's trebled his money

27,000 seater stadium in London, easily filled in The Prem at £50 a ticket minimum.

Getting a side promoted is the easiest way to make a massive return on your investment and "success" would be relatively instant just by implementing Premier League standards at a club in turmoil. "success" at a Premier League club would be a much slower process.

Plus he's used to the London accent already.

Itís a massively  smart investment, for 20, invest 80 in players and you still have 500 million to play with,
you canít go wrong of that 20 includes the real estate.

September 12, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
But Moshiri hasn't attained his wealth in his own right. He got it via gifts from Usmanov in the form of shares in his interests. He's effectively playing at being a football club owner with his boss's loose change. Almost like a thank you for your hard work over the years.

I'm sure he'll continue to be looked favourably upon with whatever he wants to do with the club and can tap into whatever resources his boss places at his disposable. There's really no need for any kind of overt move by Usmanov in this, they're both in effect one and the same from a financial point of view.

What a presumptuous unqualified load of tosh ! What do you know about how Moshiri has accumulated his wealth ? He has been instrumental in Usmanov becoming one of the wealthiest men on this planet and has been remunerated accordingly, you speak of him as some lacky  who picks up scraps thrown to him by Usmanov.

September 12, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Juryís still out for me
Regarding what ?

September 12, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri

Yes I understand Moshiri but what are your concerns ? Or what is it that you are undecided about ?

September 12, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think I fully grasp the extent of what has changed about the club and what is just PR / fluff pieces.

Weíve made some serious missteps on the pitch, and the commercial stuff hasnít inspired me too much, the best deal so far coming from USM finch farm as money for old rope from his mate really.

Suppose his tenure will be defined by he stadium, and weíre still very much in dark about that. Potentially not for much longer.

Fair enough, see your point.

October 02, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We just would typically choose to leave the EU to provide complications for the richest man in England to invest in us wouldn't we?

Everton that.

This has less to do with Brexit than the ever growing tensions between our government and Russia. Abramavich doesnít feel safe here anymore, the Salisbury poisoningís , Ukraine, all make for ancertain future.

October 02, 2018, 11:28:14 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
"So what interests you about Everton Mr Usmanov?"

"Goodison Park is known for its Park End Stand which is 123m in height."

Your right about the Park End Stand, famous throughout Russia, children learn about it in school, Russian tourists flock to Liverpool just to see it then go back to Russia the next day, mostly Male tourists travelling in pairs.