August 25, 2019, 08:14:03 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 63042 times)

September 12, 2018, 06:00:50 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
And April

And @bluegirls, which I assume is a collective of evertonian girls all gathered around a desktop computer.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Jury’s still out for me
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

September 12, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yes I understand Moshiri but what are your concerns ? Or what is it that you are undecided about ?

I don’t think I fully grasp the extent of what has changed about the club and what is just PR / fluff pieces.

We’ve made some serious missteps on the pitch, and the commercial stuff hasn’t inspired me too much, the best deal so far coming from USM finch farm as money for old rope from his mate really.

Suppose his tenure will be defined by he stadium, and we’re still very much in dark about that. Potentially not for much longer.

September 12, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wait what is a million millions then

September 13, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I did have some millionaire's bacon the other day!

What dat mean

February 13, 2019, 05:32:25 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of chatter about the big man again.

Any in the know types want to make our collective days?

February 13, 2019, 03:26:47 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be off at some point, anything North of maybe £80m I'd take and reinvest.

February 14, 2019, 04:19:15 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Of course we are underperforming but par is a comfortable 7th and miles away from the top 6. For us to have a realistic chance of achieving more we’d need a lot of money

That wouldn't be par?

I'm not much of a golfer admittedly but isn't par like, the average level of what we should expect?

Comfortable 7th was the height of our ambition to this year in the league. The very best possible outcome.

May 22, 2019, 11:31:35 PM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What about the people who have died and not told anybody they had a share.
Because there's circa 7% (i think) of "lost shares".

What is the price to buy them?

One billion dollars