August 18, 2019, 06:54:58 PM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 62689 times)

October 02, 2018, 11:28:14 PM
Reply #705

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
"So what interests you about Everton Mr Usmanov?"

"Goodison Park is known for its Park End Stand which is 123m in height."

Your right about the Park End Stand, famous throughout Russia, children learn about it in school, Russian tourists flock to Liverpool just to see it then go back to Russia the next day, mostly Male tourists travelling in pairs.

October 03, 2018, 12:15:18 AM
Reply #706

Paddockoldie

Your right about the Park End Stand, famous throughout Russia, children learn about it in school, Russian tourists flock to Liverpool just to see it then go back to Russia the next day, mostly Male tourists travelling in pairs.

Good job we don't have any spires.

October 03, 2018, 01:40:46 AM
Reply #707

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Good job we don't have any spires.
Got a tower on our badge.
Might have given them false hope there.
(Zoolander)

October 03, 2018, 04:48:41 PM
Reply #708

Waltzer

Jim White Says No!!

White was talking on his talkSPORT show (Wednesday, 10am) after Usmanov was quoted as saying he would be “happy” to help his friend and former business partner Farhad Moshiri, majority shareholder at Everton.

Ever since Usmanov sold his stake in Arsenal to Stan Kroenke for £600million in August, there have been reports and rumours that he might be ready to invest in Everton.

However, White said  a reliable source has told him Usmanov explained away his quotes by saying that he was simply answering a question about a friend’s club, and that the help he was referring to was morale support and not money.

“There is nothing more to any link with Everton,” White said. “Categorically there is no likelihood of Usmanov investing in Everton.”

October 03, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
Reply #709

Cereal Killer

So Usmanovs direct words or Jim 'not bitter Farhad doesn't call him to blab the inner workings of Everton every day' Whites "realiable source"

October 21, 2018, 05:54:07 PM
Reply #712

Heisenberg

"So what interests you about Everton Mr Usmanov?"

"Goodison Park is known for its Park End Stand which is 123m in height."

Underrated post

October 21, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
Reply #713

Cozzie

Until he officially declares he isn't interested in buying in to us articles like this will not go away.

February 13, 2019, 05:32:25 AM
Reply #714

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of chatter about the big man again.

Any in the know types want to make our collective days?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 13, 2019, 05:41:12 AM
Reply #715

Alanvideo

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alisher-usmanov-wanted-everton-form-13449600?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
................have you been in hibernation ?  the article is dated 20 October 2018

Alisher Usmanov wanted by Everton to form billionaire double act with Farhad Moshiri
Usmanov recently sold his 30 per cent share in Arsenal to owner Stan Kroenke for £525million

SHARES
3COMMENTS
ByMirror.Co.Uk
22:30, 20 OCT 2018
SPORT

We are special ,we are Everton.

February 13, 2019, 05:44:48 AM
Reply #716

Ramjam

Money alone will not solve the problems at Everton, Brands is the future

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 13, 2019, 05:52:31 AM
Reply #717

Macca77

Just twitter talk isn't it, one person says they've heard something and it snowballs from there. Another one doing the rounds is Silva will be sacked by the weekend and Mourinho will take over, it's all bollocks

February 13, 2019, 06:00:06 AM
Reply #718

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just twitter talk isn't it, one person says they've heard something and it snowballs from there. Another one doing the rounds is Silva will be sacked by the weekend and Mourinho will take over, it's all bollocks

Another one is that we’ve held talks with Athletico Madrid to sell them Richarlison- this coming from the Spanish press
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 13, 2019, 06:03:12 AM
Reply #719

Gash

Global Moderator
................have you been in hibernation ?  the article is dated 20 October 2018

Alisher Usmanov wanted by Everton to form billionaire double act with Farhad Moshiri
Usmanov recently sold his 30 per cent share in Arsenal to owner Stan Kroenke for £525million

SHARES
3COMMENTS
ByMirror.Co.Uk
22:30, 20 OCT 2018
SPORT

Take a look at the date he posted it. ;)