October 24, 2019, 06:27:21 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 65470 times)

August 17, 2018, 01:46:12 AM
Reply #15

Alanvideo

Name and shame
.......................yeh this site is peppered with salty posters  :bonk:
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 07, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
Reply #16

Alanvideo

In these Orwellian times could we handle the truth? As for salty posters? This sites peppered with them.

.......................yeh this site is peppered with salty posters  :bonk:
............ :wag:

September 07, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

Various sources reporting Usmanov's press office has denied the Charlton investment link.

September 08, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #18

Alanvideo

I’m not saying it will be easy or guaranteed success, I’m thinking best case scenarios for us/lower league club.

He has stated what he wanted with arsenal. He will still want that and quick. if that’s the case we are his better option. Let’s not forget he is in his 70s and isn’t exactly the traditional image of a healthy man.

I genuinely believe moshiri has been her laying the ground work and they will team
Up again. Maybe even bringing “s” the party in some form.
.................Usmanov is 64 but doesn't look in very good shape I admit.

September 27, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
Reply #19

Alanvideo

From the Evening Standard ........
Stan Kroenke has completed his buyout of Arsenal and is now the sole owner of shares in the club.

The American billionaire agreed a £600million deal with Alisher Usmanov in August that took him beyond the 90 per cent ownership threshold after which he was obliged to buy all remaining shares.

Though many supporters were reluctant to sell up to Kroenke, they were left with no choice and those that did not immediately accept KSE UK’s offer of just under £30,000 have now had their shares compulsorily purchased.

A statement from Arsenal Holdings PLC confirmed: “Further to the announcement made by KSE, UK, Inc. on 28 August 2018 confirming the closing of its offer for Arsenal Holdings PLC, the compulsory acquisition by KSE of all of the Arsenal shares not assented to the offer completed on September 25 2018.

“As stated in KSE's announcement on 28 August, the trading in Arsenal shares on the NEX Exchange Growth Market will be withdrawn with effect from close of business today.”

The Arsenal Supporters Trust, in particular, had aimed to drag out the process of Kroenke’s takeover in a purely symbolic struggle, though it appears their hopes of forcing a final AGM are now over.

October 02, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
Reply #20

Alanvideo

from Russian press two days ago.........

Alisher Usmanov is ready to invest in Liverpool Everton
Businessman Alisher Usmanov is considering becoming a shareholder in the Everton football club of Liverpool, whose investor is his longtime partner Farhad Moshiri. "Everton is still far from where it should be. We will also help him. And how. This is my friend's club! "- Mr. Usmanov said in the program" Actors with Nailya Askerzade "on the channel" Russia 1 "(quote on" Interfax ").

He added that the purchase of the club is associated with "a huge number of nuances," including an international political situation, which may influence a possible deal. "In Britain, sports are too political, so to speak, a sphere. There's a tremendous strain today in general in business. Therefore it is not known, "Alisher Usmanov added.

In August, the businessman sold 30% of the shares of Arsenal in London to American billionaire Stan Kronke, who holds the majority stake in the club. After the sale, he told Bloomberg that he did not rule out the possibility of investing money again in the football club. According to Mr. Usmanov, in addition to Everton, he also follows Munich Bayern Munich and Italian Roma and Milan.

February 13, 2019, 05:41:12 AM
Reply #21

Alanvideo

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alisher-usmanov-wanted-everton-form-13449600?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
................have you been in hibernation ?  the article is dated 20 October 2018

Alisher Usmanov wanted by Everton to form billionaire double act with Farhad Moshiri
Usmanov recently sold his 30 per cent share in Arsenal to owner Stan Kroenke for £525million

SHARES
3COMMENTS
ByMirror.Co.Uk
22:30, 20 OCT 2018
SPORT

February 13, 2019, 02:06:19 PM
Reply #22

Alanvideo

Take a look at the date he posted it. ;)
.................haha you got me  :blush:   but why have people been commenting on it again ?

February 13, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
Reply #23

Alanvideo

In todays press that one
...........he's among their futuribles apparently 

He has become the star of Everton. Brazilian striker Richarlison de Andrade, at 21 years old, is on the agenda of European elite teams. International also for his country, has a total of 10 goals this season and there is already talk that Milan, PSG and Chelsea have him among their priorities . The Daily Star also assures that Atlético also has it among its futuribles for next season and what the Atleticos like the most is that they can play as a top scorer that enters the wings.

It is clear that the technical secretary of the rojiblancos is probing the market and possible changes for next year. The Richarlisdon option is very well contemplated, for its quality and its youth. They have already spoken with their surroundings, although they are not willing to carry out the economic follies to obtain this transfer

May 22, 2019, 02:33:30 PM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

That tweet has been on GOT for a few days. Probably fiction.How would some random bloke know what they were discussing ?
Moshiri is scheduled to increase his share holding to 77% this summer IIRC. Whether he then splits that figure 50/50 with Usmanov is anoither matter.
Moshiri doesn't need to buy any more to have full control and has said previously he doesn't want to mop up shares from small shareholders.
I'm proud to say that I own a single share and as @Simon Paul has said it would be a wrench to part with it . 

May 22, 2019, 02:39:33 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

The Independent  11th September 2018
<<  In a club statement, Everton confirmed: “Everton Football Club today announces that major shareholder Farhad Moshiri has further committed to and increased his shareholding in the Club.

“Farhad Moshiri previously owned 49.9 per cent of the Club and in line with the agreement made at the time of his original investment, he has purchased 18.7 per cent through Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd, giving him a total holding of 68.6 per cent, which is expected to increase to 77.2 per cent no later than July 2019  >>

May 22, 2019, 11:32:30 PM
Reply #26

Alanvideo

@Mick 1995    Blankstones say EFC shares are trading at £3,500 +fees.
Of course ,Moshiri will pay a much higher unit price to buy out BK or any other large shareholding. And he will still need another 4% from somewhere to attain the reported figure of 77%

Currently the shares are owned as follows...........(from the OS )
Blue Heaven Holdings Limited*   23,997    68.56%
W Kenwright CBE (Chairman)      1,750     5.00%
Other Shareholders                   9,253    26.44%
 Total                                  35,000    100%

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:33:42 PM by Alanvideo »

May 23, 2019, 03:29:50 AM
Reply #27

Alanvideo

I want a share.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
..................so buy one