February 20, 2018, 02:26:58 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 7549 times)

January 30, 2018, 09:32:44 PM
Reply #180

kramer0

The Davies/Gana/Rooney midfield is the only one that seems to work of the one's we've tried.

Yep. I think you could swap Sigurdsson for Rooney and make it work too.

Davies-Gana are non-negotiable for me.

January 30, 2018, 09:46:51 PM
Reply #181

formerKHL

He's more likely to get that now though as it looks like he'd have players to pass to. Bolasie, Walcott and Tosun all look like they'd appreciate an early pass whereas I'm not sure what benefit an early ball would give to Lennon, Sig or DCL.

you cant beat the early through ball into the box from your midfielder...catches the defender square on 99 times out of a 100....

January 30, 2018, 09:47:36 PM
Reply #182

Lxxx

Yep. You could dispense with Besic, Schneiderlin and you could have added McCarthy to that too. Maybe even Klaassan to bank some cash and start again, to no material detriment to the team.

January 30, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Reply #183

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

I'd like to think Klaassen could work in the Davies role in that trio too, but he's been outcast completely.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 30, 2018, 09:56:09 PM
Reply #184

eugene

Yes it pains me to say klaassan has had his time with us with no impact at all, not once have I looked at him this season and thought he has anything to offer, shame really because his signing had me buzzing

January 30, 2018, 10:29:01 PM
Reply #185

Lincs Toffee

Looks like its going to be them for tomorrow according to @Django
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 31, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
Reply #186

SANA_DR0

i just seen a post on facebook that says we came out with a statement that we're not looking to sell Schneiderlin due to him being QUALITY.

seriously wtf, the worst player this season..actually think mike fucking milligan did more for us than that crab.

going to boo him every time he touches the ball tomorrow night.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 31, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Reply #187

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
i just seen a post on facebook that says we came out with a statement that we're not looking to sell Schneiderlin due to him being QUALITY.

seriously wtf, the worst player this season..actually think mike fucking milligan did more for us than that crab.

Yeah! Let's boo him into becoming a better player!

January 31, 2018, 03:23:30 AM
Reply #188

SANA_DR0

Yeah! Let's boo him into becoming a better player!

no boo him so he's not picked. surely if the Everton fans dont want him, he wont want to stay/will be sold.

regardless even if he is cheered for 15 mins.. he will make the Everton fans boo him with his crab like play. not to mention the amount of times he has given the ball away this season costing us a goal.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 31, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
Reply #189

indiantoffee1975

Booing any player before a ball has not been kicked is not on.

January 31, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
Reply #190

SANA_DR0

well if sam insists on playing him over Davies, and he keeps making mistakes and keeps slowing our playdown, and keeps passing backwards.. then how do we get sam to see what he refuses to see?

whats pissed me off is that Everton have said he is QUALITY. seriously wtf. where has he shown any quality this season?

least if Sam doesnt pick him, we may have some attaking play which might be faster than crab pace.

or are most nsnoers of the theory that we should start him again and give him a chance to fuck up, then change it? but by that time we will be losing.. ;/

how many times do the same mistakes need to be repeated?
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 31, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
Reply #191

Gash

Global Moderator

Even though he's the self appointed mouth piece of Everton, a tweet by Jim White doesn't qualify as a the club 'coming out with a statement'.

January 31, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
Reply #192

SANA_DR0

Even though he's the self appointed mouth piece of Everton, a tweet by Jim White doesn't qualify as a the club 'coming out with a statement'.

lol i never knew it was Jim White, i just read someones  status who is an everton fan, who a statement came from the club saying we are keeping MS cos he is quality.. hence my venting!! i was so happy yesterday when west ham came in with a bid..
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 31, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
Reply #193

bigac

He's the best player in the world Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan, he really, really is!

January 31, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
Reply #194

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber

How would you describe something you want to sell for as much as possible?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.