October 24, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 12248 times)

January 22, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Read 12248 times

Shogun

Administrator
He's been pretty awful this season but for the six months he came in last season, he was one of our best players and looked like Gareth Barry with the ability to move.

What's become the issue?

Is he a victim or our terrible season, is he just lacking confidence or is he actually just a bit shit?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 22, 2018, 02:33:17 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

He's been pretty awful this season but for the six months he came in last season, he was one of our best players and looked like Gareth Barry with the ability to move.

What's become the issue?

Is he a victim or our terrible season, is he just lacking confidence or is he actually just a bit shit?

He played 8 games for us after joining before he got injured.

January 22, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Unpopular opinion, but I think he was one of our better players yesterday, although he was still way too passive.

But yes, we need so much more from him.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 22, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

And he seems to have a tiny pair of knackers
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 22, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
Reply #4

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to go visit the Wizard of Oz, as this season he's lacking a brain, heart and courage.
My momma says I'm special.

January 22, 2018, 02:41:57 AM
Reply #5

Ravardo

He's that good at defensive midfield he didnt make one tackle yesterday just like most games,,,he's a fucking wage thief and also how does nearly being the tallest man on the pitch not win 50-50 headers :wanker:

January 22, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's a shithouse. Doesn't have the bottle to take control of the midfield and drag us through games.

The atmosphere towards him at the ground is toxic. Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if a nyarko situation happens with him.

If we were playing well he'd be sound, but he has no interest now it's gone to shit.

January 22, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
Reply #7

dekko

Starting to think his time at Southampton was a fluke.

January 22, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
Reply #8

Thornton_19

My God is he fucking passive.
Every goal we concede when he Is on the pitch, he can be seen just behind the play slowly jogging back.
Fucking hate him.

I very rarely dislike players, this lad doesn't try and can't be arsed when we are in a tough game. Infuriates me how hard Gueye and Sigurrdson work and he barely moves.

He best not be here Sept 1st 2018.

January 22, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
Reply #9

blue slug

Hes got as much bottle as Alex nyarko

January 22, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
Reply #10

bogie

slows the play down no long pass in him let alone the vision to see it

in NFL terms we need a QB in there

at Southampton it was a bit dif no QB in there per say but 2 DM players (not at the same time) that could and where willing to carry the ball up the pitch

January 22, 2018, 02:58:54 AM
Reply #11

eyesalwaysblue

Horrible bastard
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 22, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
Reply #12

UnsyisaRhino

He looks ok when we have possesion high up the pitch and he has time and space to make a decision...even if its between going backwards or sideways.

Outside of that he looks way off the pace, and lacking desire. Watching rondon walk past him was embarrassing.

Yesterday he was key to neutralising rondon or those that could feed off him. He made the decision to do neither.

Not once was he in positon to snap into rondon as he was bringing the ball down, or even double up on him so he was forced to head it rather than chest it, and he also didnt read where it might go after it was brought down and either force the ball into a less dangerous are...or win it back.

The 50/50 alone was enough for him to lose his spot. If i did that on a Saturday I'd get subbed, and probably dropped next game.

You cant offer so little offensively and completely fail to impose yourself on the opposition.

January 22, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Reply #13

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 22, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
Reply #14

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely I think hes a good footballer, a quality player.
Seems as if hes lost his confidence and all his bottle though. He seems to be hiding and playing the easy ball too often and we really need players with their bottle intact when we are in poor form.
He should be one of the players grabbing the game by the horns and helping pull us through - but he seems to want others to do it.