May 22, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 9808 times)

January 29, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Reply #120

Macca77

Rumour's on twitter that we have rejected West Ham's bid

January 29, 2018, 10:26:24 PM
Reply #121

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rumour's on twitter that we have rejected West Ham's bid
Oh you had to piss on it didn't you

Simply simply lovely

January 29, 2018, 10:27:45 PM
Reply #122

Macca77

Oh you had to piss on it didn't you

I started the rumour.....

January 29, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
Reply #123

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As much as I want him gone, it wouldn't be the best squad management to sell a first team player right at the end of the window with not much time to replace.

I'm not too arsed about a replacement myself and I'd love to see more of beni, but can understand why the club would be reluctant to sell.

January 29, 2018, 10:41:46 PM
Reply #124

kramer0

As much as I want him gone, it wouldn't be the best squad management to sell a first team player right at the end of the window with not much time to replace.

I'm not too arsed about a replacement myself and I'd love to see more of beni, but can understand why the club would be reluctant to sell.

I see the logic in that. But I'm with you in not being bothered about a replacement.

I can't think of a coherent lineup that includes Schneiderlin and I think that's a big part of why we're seeing the absolute worst of him.

January 29, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
Reply #125

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think heís a genuinely good player but for whatever reason I just canít picture a midfield built around him that plays well.

Iíve said previously maybe with natural ball magnets around him to totally alleviate any responsibility at all, but we donít have any really.

Needs to go really and hopefully a nice new CM will change how we look.

I think I donít particularly hate PVA as much as others, either.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 29, 2018, 11:39:34 PM
Reply #126

GrantyBoy78

Talk that WHU have offered to take him on loan but weíll only sell.

January 29, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
Reply #127

School of Science

Talk that WHU have offered to take him on loan but weíll only sell.

Have West Ham got any real money, them spivs in charge are just taking the piss. If we sold Morgan, I think we would need a Barkley type of player myself, someone who can pass the ball forward, is comfortable with it and can run with it.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 30, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
Reply #128

Ravardo

Id be made up if we sold him because when he plays its like he's not really there anyway but htc reckon whu are £4m off what we want for him

January 30, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
Reply #129

Rodenplav64

No but he can't be arsed putting it in for us .

January 30, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
Reply #130

Cuttyblue

We need to get a little closer to WHU and Moyes's valuation here, take our medicine, and SELL.  Schneiderlin has been our most consistently useless player this season - GTFO.

January 30, 2018, 12:33:02 AM
Reply #131

Gash

Global Moderator
Shame it hasn't really worked out for him, I still think he's a decent player but has a questionable attitude. He's sunk down to the level we've been playing at this season when in reality you want the experienced players like him to try and lift the rest and lead by example, not that he's only one. I like him but he's looked completely not arsed at times and if he goes I won't be too bothered.

January 30, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
Reply #132

Macca77

January 30, 2018, 01:07:19 AM
Reply #133

eugene

Have West Ham got any real money, them spivs in charge are just taking the piss. If we sold Morgan, I think we would need a Barkley type of player myself, someone who can pass the ball forward, is comfortable with it and can run with it.
Well that would definitely rule out Barkley

January 30, 2018, 01:08:59 AM
Reply #134

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Do tell.

Speaking to Sky Sports , he said: "Ronald Koeman pushed me very hard last season and I liked that. People can have opinions on the outside about Koeman and how things worked out with me but he did push and I enjoyed that.

"I probably worked harder myself when he was at Everton to keep improving, to improve everything, fitness, diet, defensive work, trying to get more goals, I was focused on everything.

"He had a belief that I could be much better than what I was showing. Obviously it didn't work out for him at Everton but he is a top coach."