November 16, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 12600 times)

January 30, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
Reply #150

Morta75

He looks totally lost, no interest in giving it all for EFC. If he's on 120.000 a week, it is a no brainer to offload him in my opinion. Bring in a young hungry player that will bleed for the shirt and work the ass of no matter what! Everybody can have a bad day technic and ball way, but no excuse when you don't run and try. Everyone can run for a hole game if they get 50.000 a week. No excuses and yes this season he's been very, very bad

January 30, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Reply #151

Lxxx

You know what, if I was a player bought in by a manager who believed in me, looked after me, pushed me, got the best out of me... then saw that manager replaced by Sam Allardyce, I'd be a bit fucking jaded too. Yes he was badly out of form at the start of the season, but that happens to every player. The 'Everton project' he was sold when we signed him has vastly changed. Anyone in the same position would be questioning their position, which in turn will affect performances, it's human nature.

But these are professional sportsmen, its not like a normal job.
Most other footballers seem to cope with changes of manager okay, the fact his arse has fallen out means hes soft and not one who can be relied upon so get rid.

January 30, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
Reply #152

formerKHL

it's not a normal job to us.....but to them it is....it's their job..they get paid well to do it but that's not their fault...

my issues with this is if he goes.... everton being the way they are..... will never get a replacement across the line in time...

also based on the opinions posted on here.....if players aren't playing they mustn't be showing in training.....he plays every game therefore forum logic dictates he is showing in training...ergo allardyce probably doesn't want to lose him as his opinion is vastly different to the average fans opinion....

January 30, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
Reply #153

Ross

The oracle has spoken hes going nowhere.

#evertonfamily

https://twitter.com/JimWhite/status/958288329417658368?s=17
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 30, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
Reply #154

kramer0

Does Allardyce bring Davies back in or does he try the Gana/Schneiderlin nightmare some more?

January 30, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
Reply #155

Cereal Killer

Does Allardyce bring Davies back in or does he try the Gana/Schneiderlin nightmare some more?

I'm guessing he'll go with experience over youth 99% of the time

January 30, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Reply #156

Lxxx

Just the mere thought of it brings a little bit of vomit up in the throat.

January 30, 2018, 05:07:23 PM
Reply #157

AllyBlue14

Naive to think that players aren't affected by exactly the same work place stresses that impact us all, regardless of how much they earn.

This may be fair enough, but when you are a senior member of the squad, you have to stand up and be counted. The fact that we are paying him all this money means that we expect a certain level of performance, which he has clearly not delivered this season.

Going through a bad patch is one thing, but when you look as if you are apathetic to the result and there have been reports of a bad attitude, then it is time to move him on.

And in any case, he was shit at the start of the season and for Unsworth too, long before he knew anything about Allardyce joining. Even then, if you are earning half a million pounds a month, is it too much to expect a little effort?

January 30, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
Reply #158

Lxxx

I know I've said it numerous times but I keep reading similar sentiments on here so I think it must be some kind of selective memory when it comes to Schneiderlin. He only played eight games for us before getting injured when he joined last year and then came back in fits and starts until the end of the season. This notion that he was amazing when he joined probably did coincide with a good run of form for us but in reality he played a handful of games in that stretch, so he wasn't on a long run of good form like some seem to think.   

January 30, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Reply #159

Macca77

January 30, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
Reply #160

Lincs Toffee

He did actually score for us if I remember rightly, fuck all chance of that now as he hardly moves from the centre circle
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 30, 2018, 05:30:45 PM
Reply #161

Ravardo

The bubble bursts gutted westham dont want him and we wanna keep him

January 30, 2018, 06:31:38 PM
Reply #162

Jamokachi

Or you just get on with it and try to impress the new manager?

The fact he's threw the towel in as soon as things started not to go well vindicates a decision to get rid asap, if we do.

I never said he shouldn't, I'm only saying that I can appreciate how a player might feel jaded by the scenario. And that can manifest into any reaction.

January 30, 2018, 06:32:52 PM
Reply #163

Jamokachi

But these are professional sportsmen, its not like a normal job.
Most other footballers seem to cope with changes of manager okay, the fact his arse has fallen out means hes soft and not one who can be relied upon so get rid.

Maybe so, who knows. It's very easy to look past the human element, though.

January 30, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
Reply #164

Rodenplav64

He looks totally lost, no interest in giving it all for EFC. If he's on 120.000 a week, it is a no brainer to offload him in my opinion. Bring in a young hungry player that will bleed for the shirt and work the ass of no matter what! Everybody can have a bad day technic and ball way, but no excuse when you don't run and try. Everyone can run for a hole game if they get 50.000 a week. No excuses… and yes this season he's been very, very bad

Davies .